RATE A REF

SALTSHAKER

Its that time of year again. Time to rate a ref. If you like the way they call or if you dont like the way they call ,please let us know.But one rule you must have seen them call at least a 1/2 of a game. If you know their name call it. If you dont know their name just describe them physically or calling styles. And the last thing have some fun doing it.

[ QUOTE ]

Its that time of year again. Time to rate a ref. If you like the way they call or if you dont like the way they call ,please let us know.But one rule you must have seen them call at least a 1/2 of a game. If you know their name call it. If you dont know their name just describe them physically or calling styles. And the last thing have some fun doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]oops. ok we were playing marion and there was this ref w/ glasses as thick as a hong kong phone book,couldnt walk right, and had real short hair. when he made a call he looked like a robot when he did and it was funny, we called him wellll nevermind that. but those refs didnt know much about basketball. i remember one time some1 from marion was on the ground fighting for the ball and half there body was out of bounds and hands on the ball and they called a jump ball. there was more stuff like that, that was just common sense calls but they didnt know anything. awful refs

dang good picks man... you still left you the one from bristol.. hes horrible.. if you was at the region d.. he had the shineyest head there.. even shineyer than kuzko's.. lol... if thats possible!! lol

but i dont think frankies all that bad.. hes better than any of the scott co. boys!!

The Richlands crew is good, and I personally like Bill Whitt. Worst Kuzsco and that offical at the richlands grundy game ....sheriff foster ( I think he had the only ejection given for the year). There's my nickle's worth.

Any ref that attended Em & Hen barnyard is usually bad. and saltshaker, you look worse than left overs in a mexican cantina at closing time. Man just look at your picture. You ever look in the mirror, no don't, you might break it,

well ya'll in the game between richlands and grundy was horrible int he regular season.i mean it was between the girls and this girl from grundy nales a girl from richlands and ofcourse no foul. the ref was tall old and had glasses and then afterwards the boys game lets just say it was crazy

• 2 weeks later...

I am shocked and disappointed to see so few mentions of Jeff Hurst in this thread.

Jeff was darn near death recently. He wasn't ashamed to admit to me that he had syphilis. Thank God he stopped it in its tracks. It takes a lot for a man to admit where he got it from and how he got it.

Look at him today. Jeff, you look just wonderful. The nose looks normal again. The face has come back into shape. It's not drooling anymore.

Let's all give it up for Jeff "Wurst" Hurst!