EH31

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Hansborough got jacked up lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's really freakin' funny isn't? That piece of crap prick dook cannot handle having his ass handed to him, so he has to act like a goon. Scoreboard . Enjoy that #7 seed in the ACC tournament and the Thursday play-in bracket...

Rules are you kidding me? you thank that was on purpose? It clearly shows he was going to swat the ball, then he turned after the saw the ball go the other direction and accidentally caught him in the nose. If you think that was on purpose, perhaps you should consider "Homer therapy"

[ QUOTE ]

Rules are you kidding me? you thank that was on purpose? It clearly shows he was going to swat the ball, then he turned after the saw the ball go the other direction and accidentally caught him in the nose. If you think that was on purpose, perhaps you should consider "Homer therapy"

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute bull Rocks. Henderson saw the ball was gone, he clearly and intentionally threw his elbow into Hansbrough's face. It's classic dook cheap shot BS when they've been beaten. The kid better thank goodness they were able to get Hansbrough off the court because Henderson would have been greasy spot on the court otherwise.

He was turning his body to go after the ball... The announcers said the exact same thing. Like i said, you a UNC Homer and you have your opinions. Everybody else saw that it was an addicent except you and other UNC fans, because obviously, there UNC fans

[ QUOTE ]

He was turning his body to go after the ball... The announcers said the exact same thing. Like i said, you a UNC Homer and you have your opinions. Everybody else saw that it was an addicent except you and other UNC fans, because obviously, there UNC fans

[/ QUOTE ]

And like you aren't a dook homer, spare us of the dook company line crap Rocks...

its basketball...there is gonna be contact...thats like complainin for someone getting tackled in football...it happens in EVERY GAME...the refs just called it because the game was out of reach for Duke and it was near the end of the game...

This song goes out to a certain UNC fan

You dont have to say, What cha did

I already know, I found out from HIM

now theres just no chance

Why did you leave me all alone

now you tell me you need me

When you call me on the phone

Girl I refuse

you must have me confused with some other guy

the bridges were burned

now its your turn,To cry

Cry me a river

Cry me a river er er

cry me a river

cry me a river er er

YA YA

You know that they say somethings are better left Unsaid

It wasnt like you only talked to him

And you know it

(Dont act like you dont know it)

all of these things people told me

keep messin with my head

shoulda been honesty

then you may not have thought it

with you and me

there will never be

done it make you sad about it

you told me you love me

Why did you leave me all alone (all alone)

now you tell me you need me

When you call me on the phone ( call me on the phone)

Girl I refuse

you must have me confused with some other guy (not like them baby)

the bridges were burned

now its your turn to cry

So

Cry me a river

Cry me a river er er

cry me a river

cry me a river er er

YA YA

Oh

The damage is done

So i guess i be leavin

Oh

The damage is done

So i guess i be leavin

Oh

The damage is done

So i guess i be leavin

with you and me

there will never be

dont it make you sad about it

So

Cry me a river

Cry me a river er er

cry me a river

cry me a river er er

cry me a river

cry me a river...........

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious?? only you and Mike Patrick think that it was "accidental".. and of course [censored] Vitale.

i think he meant to foul him hard, not to hit him in the face...it looked like he was trying to go into him with his body and once he looked away his elbow caught him. that was the first time i've ever seen hansborough show emotion

We will see what happened when somebody puts the video on youtube. Trust me, it shouldnt be to much longer.

I went to the maryland/wvu game this year and when i got home and checked youtube, there was allready game highlights on there..haha

[ QUOTE ]

We will see what happened when somebody puts the video on youtube. Trust me, it shouldnt be to much longer.

I went to the maryland/wvu game this year and when i got home and checked youtube, there was allready game highlights on there..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

if you go to www.truthaboutduke.com there is already a video up! haha

[ QUOTE ]

No chokie no im kidding. that was clearly accidental..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya shouldn't be calling him a chokie considering your beloved dookies finished behind Tech in what is suppose to be dook's best sport. That would be like dook finishing higher than VT in football...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No chokie no im kidding. that was clearly accidental..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya shouldn't be calling him a chokie considering your beloved dookies finished behind Tech in what is suppose to be dook's best sport. That would be like dook finishing higher than VT in football...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Duke is def. better at lacrosse.

I am a uva fan (thus I was rooting for Puke). I saw a Duke team getting beat badly. Henderson Jumps into a fray recklessly and sees an opportunity to get a cheap one in and take some anger out on one of UNC best players. He led with his elbow, but tried to look as innocent as possible. Also notice that after he was notified of his ejection, he did not question the call at all...because it was intention.

PS.........Hansbrough is one tough sumbitch

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't think that Henderson intended on fouling Hansbrough, you're the "homer". Hansbrough didn't even have the ball when Henderson swung his elbow into Tyler's nose. Gotta say, that''s the first person I've ever witnessed trying to "block a shot" with their elbow.