UNC-Duke

EH31

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

PS.........Hansbrough is one tough sumbitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck Norris is one tough sumbitch, and he doesn't cry all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cry? You get popped in the nose & see if it doesn't bring tears. Natural reaction my friend. And I'd like to see you try & take the punishment that Tyler does every game.

Ah, just forget it. Trying to argue with a dookie is like fighting with an idiot, they bring you down to their level & then beat you with experience.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler did get up and try to fight that was badass lookin i would be proud if I was a UNC fan to see your best player out theyre with blood on him he's a warrior, reminds me of last year i was so proud of Pittsnoggle when he had that WVU jersey on and a bloody nose

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

PS.........Hansbrough is one tough sumbitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck Norris is one tough sumbitch, and he doesn't cry all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cry? You get popped in the nose & see if it doesn't bring tears. Natural reaction my friend. And I'd like to see you try & take the punishment that Tyler does every game.

Ah, just forget it. Trying to argue with a dookie is like fighting with an idiot, they bring you down to their level & then beat you with experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course your eyes are going to water when you get hit in the nose, but you arent going to hyperventilate cry like you did in 2nd grade during a fight. Thats not the first time he cried and thats what i was alluding to.

and i'm most certainly not a dookie.

Clearly you most of your all's opinion's are automatically discredited because you can't even spell DUKE correctly...and I do think it was halfway intentional to cause bodily damage on T.H.

[ QUOTE ]

Clearly you most of your all's opinion's are automatically discredited because you can't even spell DUKE correctly...and I do think it was halfway intentional to cause bodily damage on T.H.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that I refuse to spell DOOK the correct way does not discredit my thoughts. I refuse to give them the respect that it merits to spell it right or even capitalize the d. Their coach is dirty & it shows in games like yesterday.

And GHS, throwing a fit or not, Hansbrough has made the dookies his B*TCH since he's came to the Hill.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

First off name one time tyler hansbrough has ever cried. i don't think ou can do it. Maybe your thiking of Josh McRoberts and his little towel incident last UNC game. But the thing that makes me the most mad is when billy packer sits there and swears up and down is was "clearly unintentional" if any other player from any other school did that (VT for example) he would be considered a thug and be suspended indefiently. Why do Duke players and Coach K always get overlooked by the NCAA?

Coach K seemed pretty mad about the whole incident? And just for the record, if i even barely get hit in the nose, I start crying..don't know why..somethins in there that does?

i have broken my nose quite a few times...so everytime i get hit in the nose it just is automatic that my eyes tear up...i dont cry when i get hit...my eyes just water up...

[ QUOTE ]

so everytime i get hit in the nose it just is automatic that my eyes tear up...i dont cry when i get hit...my eyes just water up...

[/ QUOTE ]

yea thats what im saying

no boo hoo, he took my lollipop

i thought u were done arguing.......belive me ur losing badly..........seriously if u wanted to win then why tell the whole world that u are gonna play soccer in college at a D2 school LMFAO

U'll never know because i don't go telling my life story on the internet where everybody can acess it....... the only thing i'll say on here is that you are a great guy and i would gladly jump at an opptortunity to shake your hand

haha once again your ignorance shows very much so..if you knew anything about college soccer you would realize how big it is to be able to play college soccer at ANY level...and now you have managed to get not only one..but TWO threads off topic for something dumb...once again..if you have something you want to take up with me...PM me...or is it you just wanna look "cool" in front of everyone by arguing...

[ QUOTE ]

U'll never know because i don't go telling my life story on the internet where everybody can acess it....... the only thing i'll say on here is that you are a great guy and i would gladly jump at an opptortunity to shake your hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Good-bye Fez...the "70's Show" has been cancelled...