Rumor is...

GMan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

your posts make me laugh cuz all you ever say is either how good you are or how richlands will never be beat

[/ QUOTE ]No your posts are crazy cause we dont know who you are talking about

[ QUOTE ]

yea i was talkin to tartar ball...i'll just start using the quotes from now on

[/ QUOTE ]ok..sorry i did'nt know..and yeah..use a quote next time..plz

[ QUOTE ]

BigCreek played for a state title game about 9 years ago, or around there didnt they?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah them in AA and bluefield in AAA

[ QUOTE ]

BigCreek played for a state title game about 9 years ago, or around there didnt they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they went to the A Title game against Moorefield and lost. I dont remember the score but it was only like 4 pts or something. We(tazewell) played them that year and got thumped at Big Creek. That was the last good team Big Creek has had.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they went to the A Title game against Moorefield and lost. I dont remember the score but it was only like 4 pts or something. We(tazewell) played them that year and got thumped at Big Creek. That was the last good team Big Creek has had.

[/ QUOTE ]

13-9

Didnt their RB, Crawford, start dancing before he scored after he broke a long run in the first qtr and fumble it out the back of the endzone resulting in a touchback? what luck.

yeah they were very tough that year.....i think they beat us(tazewell) 29-6 that year and they pulled their starters in the 3rd qtr and that was the score at the time they pulled their starters. BC had a great team that year......that last great team in a long history of some really good football teams

[ QUOTE ]

I read in the paper he was an "Invited walk on" that dosent mean he signed correct?

[/ QUOTE ]false when u are a invited walk-on to a school u get sam privilages as scholarship ath. with the acception of u have to make the cut where as someone who just walks on may not even get to eat with the team

[ QUOTE ]

u are right.....but i dont need to say anthing bc bluefield will get their shot this year to stop the track that richlands is on....and when they do lose and notice i said "When", then ill just say told ya so....

[/ QUOTE ]

tarter ball28 has changed his way of thinking since last year when he said this before the season.......

[ QUOTE ]

boy did i ever hear a big statement today as i was watching the news....i saw greg mance make a tremendous statement...he says that his team lost no one that mattered and no one that cant be replaced........hhhmmmmmm.....only time will tell how much he lost and how good they really are....hope he can live up to his words...

[/ QUOTE ]

not true about the walk on....to my understanding, it can be made to were if u do make the team u will have to pay maybe the first year and maybe the second and then they will find a scholarship for u if u prove to them that they need u...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

u are right.....but i dont need to say anthing bc bluefield will get their shot this year to stop the track that richlands is on....and when they do lose and notice i said "When", then ill just say told ya so....

[/ QUOTE ]

tarter ball28 has changed his way of thinking since last year when he said this before the season.......

[ QUOTE ]

boy did i ever hear a big statement today as i was watching the news....i saw greg mance make a tremendous statement...he says that his team lost no one that mattered and no one that cant be replaced........hhhmmmmmm.....only time will tell how much he lost and how good they really are....hope he can live up to his words...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhhh thats what was told to me....we all make mistakes...i didnt realize u were perfect.....but its okay