EH31

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you guys whine about class. walk the walk? oh yeah i forgot it's just talk.. like always from you guys up there. lol it's cool.. i understand. elbow pads on that jersey?.. but i bet knee pads would serve ya better my friend ; ) haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea....hey is it cool if i borrow yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, Good One Chaz..Man your on your game there! Im thoroughly impressed at how great a come back that was...i bet you didnt even have to sit and think about it did ya? its those keeper instincts of yours that really keep you quick...Im impressed dog! I dont care what they say even if you do pop your collar...Im sure your dad could find ya a shirt with a collar on it...you may have left it in the hummer? try lookin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry they dont make collared harley shirts. Why dont you look in the back of my hummer and make your self useful.

[ QUOTE ]

Wow you know me so well dont you? You start all this [censored] so why dont you stick to using your knee pads. Yea im just about as hardcore as they come...guess im right up there with rasnick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, don't bring Rasnick into this one.

I'm telling you, he is one BA MF.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you guys whine about class. walk the walk? oh yeah i forgot it's just talk.. like always from you guys up there. lol it's cool.. i understand. elbow pads on that jersey?.. but i bet knee pads would serve ya better my friend ; ) haha

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, Good One Chaz..Man your on your game there! Im thoroughly impressed at how great a come back that was...i bet you didnt even have to sit and think about it did ya? its those keeper instincts of yours that really keep you quick...Im impressed dog! I dont care what they say even if you do pop your collar...Im sure your dad could find ya a shirt with a collar on it...you may have left it in the hummer? try lookin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry they dont make collared harley shirts. Why dont you look in the back of my hummer and make your self useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daddy buy everything for you??

haha almost as good as that tj kid.. only he's better than you'll ever be, and who cares there's other sports out there right, like ping pong. that keeper hand eye contact has to be good for something right, beano stay out of this. lol, you whine more than any guy i know. and that's cool, i'm sure your mother loves you

[ QUOTE ]

haha almost as good as that tj kid.. only he's better than you'll ever be, and who cares there's other sports out there right, like ping pong. that keeper hand eye contact has to be good for something right, beano stay out of this. lol, you whine more than any guy i know. and that's cool, i'm sure your mother loves you

[/ QUOTE ]

and i take it yours doesnt?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Daddy buy everything for you??

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sorry my dad is very successful. Guess yours isnt? Maybe ill take you for a ride in it one day haha.

nope. i thought i told you to stay outta this, actually know what, i value your opinion.. go ahead. i've told you to keep up the hard work and it will pay off earlier in the year. i even let you borrow my knee pads why are you on my case?! lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and i take it yours doesnt?

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!!

[ QUOTE ]

I laughed and Ben laughed....good enough for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really know Ben laughed, I am sure it was hard when his mouth was full!!

the appropriate time for a burn is....

now

BURN

haha

loser

[ QUOTE ]

beano, i didn't talk bout your mom, that's a little low, or chaz's dad for that matter, i'm sure they're cool. but i did make a reference to you and chaz.. can that be a BURN! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave my dad outta this he would crush you with his wallet.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

beano, i didn't talk bout your mom, that's a little low, or chaz's dad for that matter, i'm sure they're cool. but i did make a reference to you and chaz.. can that be a BURN! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You gonna mooch off him your entire life?

Not being mean, that is a legitmate question.

Leave my dad outta this he would crush you with his wallet.

[/ QUOTE ]