Tazewell @ Graham

EH31

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Haha ok....My girlfriend seems to disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

And your girlfriend is gonna love the fact youre boasting about her in an internet fight where it is claimed that beano is more satisfied than she....man thats classy

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Actually she just said "i say kill them" guess she seems to think otherwise

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not good sportsmanship!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the intensity Beano along with graham mustve been missing the other night for the "brutish" game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Actually she just said "i say kill them" guess she seems to think otherwise

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not good sportsmanship!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the intensity Beano along with graham mustve been missing the other night for the "brutish" game

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what happens when you put a bunch of rednecks on a soccer field

[ QUOTE ]

Guess people will always be jealous wont they?

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i sure wish i could lose to a bunch of rednecks and watch the game clencher just slide right through my fingers...even after i kicked the guy...dang that blows man

[ QUOTE ]

Well my friends...Im off to bed...Ms. Blair is missing her cuddle monkey and its a lil chilly in my room....Tell Ms. Cole that I'll ride her like a Harley Tomorrow night..night snookums!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here

PEACE OUT BALLA SHOT CALLA 20 INCH BLADE IN YIR MoITH

[ QUOTE ]

I could careless about a soccer game.....guess it sucks to live out of a box though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heart and Intensity Baby...Beano is not pleased! Not pleased indeed! Locked hummer and no care ...you suck! haha

[ QUOTE ]

Well my friends...Im off to bed...Ms. Blair is missing her cuddle monkey and its a lil chilly in my room....Tell Ms. Cole that I'll ride her like a Harley Tomorrow night..night snookums!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mrs. Cole will be waiting to show you happiness is found in a warm gun barrel. To sick up for myself.

[ QUOTE ]

How did the goalie for GHS not get kicked out or get carded when he flipped off the crowd??

while his collar was popped??

[/ QUOTE ]

just an fyi...

Chuck Norris doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How did the goalie for GHS not get kicked out or get carded when he flipped off the crowd??

while his collar was popped??

[/ QUOTE ]

just an fyi...

Chuck Norris doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

[/ QUOTE ]haha

will beano ever find out who superbeano is? and will superbeanos mother be alright? tune in tomorrow for round 3 of this slugfest BEANO vs. SUPERBEANO (viewer discretion advised) this broadcast is under copyright law of swvafootball.com any illegal distribution or copy of this broadcast should not be used w/out written consent from swvafootball.com or its affiliates.

TO BE CONTINUED....lol

Dude you guys are all gay. Grow up...Tazewell beat the snot out of Graham...its that simple!!! You guys ate [censored]! To Graham its always that they play a "bad game" its never that Tazewell played a good game. You always have to blame it on fans or something else...quit being poons and take it like a man! Get over and get on with it. The sooner you guys realize that the better we will all be.

p.s Chaz Cole...is that the best you can do...flipping off the fans! Dang boy...that one hurt us all!