Tazewell @ Graham

EH31

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Dude you guys are all gay. Grow up...Tazewell beat the snot out of Graham...its that simple!!! You guys ate [censored]! To Graham its always that they play a "bad game" its never that Tazewell played a good game. You always have to blame it on fans or something else...quit being poons and take it like a man! Get over and get on with it. The sooner you guys realize that the better we will all be.

p.s Chaz Cole...is that the best you can do...flipping off the fans! Dang boy...that one hurt us all!

[/ QUOTE ]

beat the snot out of us?? no no way at all....you got a couple of lucky ones by us....no big deal...the only way tazewell beat the snot out of us physically with all the damn cheap shots they took...i thought Marion was a dirty team...but they dont even begin to compare to Tazewell...

i think this is very funny... taz has no class... and i think chaz and ben have class but when anyone gets mad they can lose there cool nothing wrong with it. raz isnt that good. he makes taz better not poy anywhere... thats my half a cent on this.

[ QUOTE ]

4-2....Chazs collar was in the way..he couldnt see the ball? I mean alot of em went right through his fingers

[/ QUOTE ]

haha this one made me laugh

Cant wait till next time when Ben Blair gets hit in the balls again!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

beat the snot out of us?? no no way at all....you got a couple of lucky ones by us....no big deal...the only way tazewell beat the snot out of us physically with all the damn cheap shots they took...i thought Marion was a dirty team...but they dont even begin to compare to Tazewell...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah 4 lucky ones, guess yalls 2 lucky ones didnt cut it. take a beating hell just admit that it happened. ya'll had pride in admitting that ya'll got the Sh*t beat out of ya by blacksburg. but since yall play blacksburg yall are a much superior team giving up lucky breaks....NOT

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well where is he at when we need him

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't the great Benbeano work at Food Citi?

I heard he bags the groceries hard until they cry, and he does it with heart and intensity AND a lil $hit on his face.

[/ QUOTE ]

who is this guy! lol man's gotta work get off his back.

[ QUOTE ]

i think this is very funny... taz has no class... and i think chaz and ben have class but when anyone gets mad they can lose there cool nothing wrong with it. raz isnt that good. he makes taz better not poy anywhere... thats my half a cent on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

raz's going to have to watch his feet when he comes down her to richlands cause i plan on breakin a toe so beano can get player of the year. lol but seriously. dude can score. and if he leads the goals scored again.. why not pick him for player of the year?

[/ QUOTE ] haha this one made me laugh

[/ QUOTE ] hey buddy do us all a favor and stop talking about balls...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

4-2....Chazs collar was in the way..he couldnt see the ball? I mean alot of em went right through his fingers

[/ QUOTE ]

haha this one made me laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

funny-room.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How did the goalie for GHS not get kicked out or get carded when he flipped off the crowd??

while his collar was popped??

[/ QUOTE ]

How did they let you on the field, its the BOYS varsity soccer team? Man you need to find me a keeper jersey with a collar i cant seem to find one. I flipped off the tazewell student section not my own. [/quote/

The taz goalie goalie may let you borrow his but remember only the great goalies have collared jerseys and you may qualify chaz cole...NOT!!!!!! Yeah Bitch

[ QUOTE ]

you're a moron..im done with all this pity drama BS...from now on...if you play soccer bring it against me...i play physical all 80 minutes and i will NOT back down from anyone..im done arguing..only posting results and neutral comments from now on...who are you all gonna pick on now?

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember this post by beano.

well maybe i changed my mind...and there is a difference between being too physical and playing dirty...after i got speared i still played clean and physical and hard and no one pushed me off the ball...however Tazewell continued to play dirty and such and i remember one point..i wont mention the player's name...but our keeper went up for the ball and he pushed the keeper in the back and almost made our keeper miss the ball...but of course the refs never saw that...

[ QUOTE ]

well maybe i changed my mind...and there is a difference between being too physical and playing dirty...after i got speared i still played clean and physical and hard and no one pushed me off the ball...however Tazewell continued to play dirty and such and i remember one point..i wont mention the player's name...but our keeper went up for the ball and he pushed the keeper in the back and almost made our keeper miss the ball...but of course the refs never saw that...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know nobody really cares about this, but I was at the game and feel I can give an unbiased opinion of what happened.

First of all, I have nothing against anybody from Graham or Tazewell, even Ben and Chaz. I am friends with just about everybody off every team and I have nothing against Graham or Tazewell.

So here goes nothing...

Graham, you lost, accept your defeat with dignity and move on.

The game was horribly officiated for BOTH TEAMS; it was not at all favoring Tazewell as many people are saying. After all, it was a HOME GAME for Graham.

The officials were horrible, but they were equally horrible for both sides.

Ben, I am sorry you got speared, not really though because it is part of the game. Soccer is a physical sport, don't expect to just go through the game and everybody play by the rules. Zach got appropriately penalized for his actions and then the game moved on. I do respect you for not turning it into an all out brawl.

And as for Tazewell being dirty, please, stop your complaining. Tazewell is no dirtier than any other team in the area. Just because they play physical doesn't mean they play dirty. You all just got angry because you were beaten up a little, get over it; it is part of the game.

Every team takes their shots at the appropriate times, whether you want to admit it or not.

Ben, you may not do it personally, but I can assure you others on your team do.

Tazewell v. Graham is a rivalry game, expect a physical game, leaving the game I, probably along with a lot of the players, was surprised a fight didn't take place at some point.

And as for Tazewell taking cheap shots, don't even start.

I saw just as much BS trips and dirty plays from Graham.

I mean we have your goalie on here admitting he hurt a guy’s ankle and flipping off the crowd... so you have no room to talk at all.

Tazewell did do some stupid stuff, spearing, throwing the ball at somebody, but guess what, they were carded appropriately for it.

That is the end of my rant...I hope you all don't get mad at me for voicing my opinion.

I, unlike most of Tazewell, like Ben and Chaz.

Chaz when soccer is over we need to hit up the links sometime.

Tazewell won, 4-2, in a hell of a match up, and I can't wait for Round 2.

the spear should have been an automatic red...no matter what...it was completely uncalled for because i in no way tried to take him out...i played the ball...he tripped either on my foot or his own feet and just got pissed off and speared me...but that was very well put Drew..i appreciate the non-biased opinion and i cannot wait for round 2 either...

I agree with what you said Drew its a rivelry game and going in you know your gonna come off with a few bumps a bruises. The refs did suck both ways. I should've got a card for flipping the crowd off but you know what they didnt see it just like they didnt see alot of other things.

[ QUOTE ]

the spear should have been an automatic red...no matter what...it was completely uncalled for because i in no way tried to take him out...i played the ball...he tripped either on my foot or his own feet and just got pissed off and speared me...

[/ QUOTE ]

My god man, let it go. You cry on here more than anyone. He knocked the crap out of you. So what? Get over it. It is part of the game. You are more worried about that than losing the game.

actually spearing is NOT part of soccer and i just brought it up cause everyone else on the damn board is bringing it up over and over again...if spearing is part of the game...then damn im changin my game...