New Coach at Abingdon

SALTSHAKER

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Dude...its SOCCER SEASON...they aren't thinking about football in Abingdon right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...it's spring...that means it's wine season...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Dude...its SOCCER SEASON...they aren't thinking about football in Abingdon right now...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was passing through Atown the other day and saw me a gaggle of hefty lineman huddled up thought for sure them falcons had done and got serious hows they is gonna be in the SWD next year..come to find out they was all standing in a wasrsh tub mashing grapes...go figure.

[ QUOTE ]

from the looks of your grammar and syntax I would say you should keep your little sign.Besides smart guy if you notice I did not direct the question to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lighten up little feller it was all in fun....I get a little edgy like that at times too when my tighty whities go to ridin up on me...I switched to boxers and hell you cant make me mad no more....another thing that syntax is that that tax you pay at the liqour store?I think I use to have to pay that on 11W years ago whan I use to frequent there abouts....sorry I rubbed ya wrong bubby....

[ QUOTE ]

I got one question when do the Phelps Hornets play the A Town grape mashers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Were sorta between coaches right now ole salty maybe the new man when and if somebody steps up can set that up but theyd have to come to Phelps to play...way back in the day we was supposed to take on the legion of crows but when we got to claypool hill and made are turn we ended up 5 miles short of Tulsa Oklahoma..I knewd we shouldnt had stopped at skinner on er way across widder branch...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that wine season or whine season???

[ QUOTE ]

You mean the massage par... I mean message centers on 11w

[/ QUOTE ]

there abouts....you aint still mad at me are ya bubby?

I'll tell ya right now if walmart would put some them centers in you know they could use one of them stalls like the oil changing hicky ma jiggers heehe getRdone...

Lord have mercy on the Hornet, Salty and little feller. Talkin about Hornet's poor old grammaw, and wantin Hornet to pay a sinners tax for all them evils he done back in the 70's at them message parlars, and then to top it off a 'rubbin on little boys and all!

Unezes are just getten to excited about the match up between them hornets and them grape mashers from Abington.I hope hit will be played at Abington maybe they will have that new Walmarts done and me and Lullybell can do some traden before the game. Shoot we might even go to that Barters movie theatre and stay at the George Warshington IN. And top hit off with a full course meal at the Huttle House.

[ QUOTE ]

Lord have mercy on the Hornet, Salty and little feller. Talkin about Hornet's poor old grammaw, and wantin Hornet to pay a sinners tax for all them evils he done back in the 70's at them message parlars, and then to top it off a 'rubbin on little boys and all!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now fatboy I preciate them kind words but let me clarify on that rubbin thang...that was rubbin as in peeing my friend off..not a boy george kinda way..and I dont kno why some pne would attack my cense of profund pronounciating took me 17 yrs of hi skool to perfect this id figure id have it down in that period of time but any whos my buddy has seemed to come to terms with my supperior interlect and has seemed to caught the ball..all is furgiven and he welcone at the Hornet den any time hed lioke to visit,maybe he could bring Saltshaker along....I think that the staues of limitations have run out since your last visit so come on down salty.. Another thang,I aint seen so much friction since your belly rubbed the tatter sack slide at the james h drew fatboy...you recon little feller might a been the one you set his hair on fire?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Who is Abingdon's new coach anyway? Bartles or James?

[/ QUOTE ]

TJ Swan no relation to Lynn....thats what I hurd...

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad...Lynn Swan is in politics now...would fit in great.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Who is Abingdon's new coach anyway? Bartles or James?

[/ QUOTE ]

TJ Swan no relation to Lynn....thats what I hurd...

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad...Lynn Swan is in politics now...would fit in great.

[/ QUOTE ]

He will be an even better fit in the House of Reps!!!