New Coach at Abingdon

SALTSHAKER

What's going on Big Man in Phelps? I ain't been to Phelps since my sewer pumping truck's brakes give out down going down Hoot Owl Hollar back in the summer of '69. I swerved left right by Paul's Pizza and I swerved right by the Phelps Pic Pac. I dang bout run over some maw-maw when I went flyin through Paw-Paw. Everybody thought I was some kinda Indian Outlaw! I findly run that truck smack dab into the Hot Spot Deli - You wouldn't believe all the crap that hit the fan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

What's going on Big Man in Phelps? I ain't been to Phelps since my sewer pumping truck's brakes give out down going down Hoot Owl Hollar back in the summer of '69. I swerved left right by Paul's Pizza and I swerved right by the Phelps Pic Pac. I dang bout run over some maw-maw when I went flyin through Paw-Paw. Everybody thought I was some kinda Indian Outlaw! I findly run that truck smack dab into the Hot Spot Deli - You wouldn't believe all the crap that hit the fan

[/ QUOTE ]

I's remeber that day well as they say it will go down in infamy..hadent not been for them wagners boys car wash we never would got a every body cleaned back up..hope you got them brakes fixed little feller..

Fer a minute, I thought you was actin a bit parculiar fer a old boy from Phelps where 'Okie from Muskogee' is still the favorit song on the juke box in the Hornet Den. I don't think you will be a seeing 'Little Feller' and Salty together much anytime soon though; it seems both of them boys got to drinkin a bit too much of that cheap Ripple down in Abingdun last week and steed of agoing to the rooster fights in Feds Creek they entered up in that boxin/kickin match over at the 4H center. Salty beat the Bgibbers out of 'Little Feller' with them steel toed brogans he wares to work at the ball bearing factory. Them two birds aint hardly spoke at all to each other last week and I reckon they won't be sellin their possum hides and deer jerky at the Flea market today either. As fer me, I quit going to the James H Drew carny last year. I got my velcro shoe straps caught up in that Tiltywhirl ride and it slung me around like a ragdoll. I had just got me hair done up like Elvis and it burnt everbit of it off on that asfault.

[ QUOTE ]

Fer a minute, I thought you was actin a bit parculiar fer a old boy from Phelps where 'Okie from Muskogee' is still the favorit song on the juke box in the Hornet Den. I don't think you will be a seeing 'Little Feller' and Salty together much anytime soon though; it seems both of them boys got to drinkin a bit too much of that cheap Ripple down in Abingdun last week and steed of agoing to the rooster fights in Feds Creek they entered up in that boxin/kickin match over at the 4H center. Salty beat the Bgibbers out of 'Little Feller' with them steel toed brogans he wares to work at the ball bearing factory. Them two birds aint hardly spoke at all to each other last week and I reckon they won't be sellin their possum hides and deer jerky at the Flea market today either. As fer me, I quit going to the James H Drew carny last year. I got my velcro shoe straps caught up in that Tiltywhirl ride and it slung me around like a ragdoll. I had just got me hair done up like Elvis and it burnt everbit of it off on that asfault.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet that hurt like a hog bite fatboy,make ya cry like a rat eating onions...sorry to herd that...

Thanks for the invite Hornet, But me and little Feller have found a place alot better then Phelps. Hit is called Abington. They have a place calledthe Comb center I think that is a fancy place that Lullybell can get her hair fixed. Also instead of the George Warshington Inn me and Little Feller stayed at the 4-H center. Great place. We eat over a food City in town. Hick it was just like the one in Grundy. Me aned Little Feller are goien to a meeting this eveing and try to fight for a brand new Walmarts here in Abington. Hick I might stay long enough and run fur Mayor. If weuns cant get that Walmarts we might needs some help from the Hurley Mafia. So unezes keep in touch me and Little Feller are using the Hi speed Computer at the Huttle house and can only stay on it fur a few Mins so talk at you soon Come over here and see us.

Salty & Little Feller

I recon that Hurley mafia can getrdone salty..Iz was passen thru Hurley the odder day and they have done and got them one of them walmart jr's. I thank they call it Dollar General...Iz thought we wuz gonn get us a walmart in Phelps but theyz was affeared that that tire wall me and marcell built to hold the crick bank woodnt hold it up..go figure..

Walmarts is commen to Abington fur shore. Them boys told me and Little Feller that they have closed That Roy Rogers eaten place at Exit So Walmarts will be next. So get ready Abington Here comes Walmarts right off exit 14 Hope hit will be ready before the Hornets hit the A Town Grape Mashers. Will give you give you more info later.

Salty & Little Feller

WTF? Can't you guys speak regular English? This stuff you are saying doesn't make sense to a half-way intelligent person. By the way....Wal-Mart is not plural in this case. You guys should have stayed in school longer.

[ QUOTE ]

WTF? Can't you guys speak regular English? This stuff you are saying doesn't make sense to a half-way intelligent person. By the way....Wal-Mart is not plural in this case. You guys should have stayed in school longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

they stayed in high school for 17 years how much longer do you want to punish the system...lol

[ QUOTE ]

God. Do they not realize how bad it is? I see how unintelligent they are by being in school for 17 years. WOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont cauz salty to send fatboy to see you...wont be a purty cite...dident your momma telz you not to make fun of anothers?shame shame shame on yous...it taint that I cant spell Is only have 13 kez on my puter..make the most of wat ya got little feller.yous talkin to me and salty like that yous gonna cauze us to get on that blues band wagon whenz they play them beavis's..you dont wont thet kinder mojo goin again ya.

Who made ary claim that there was any intelligent person on this forum? As for me, I gradatated number 217 in my class in 1966 and have never regreted fer one second not getin an edukshun. Now while I admit to not bein too smart, I do no that if there are 2 or more then hit is plural. I no fer a fact that there is a Walmarts in Pikeville, Bristel, Graypool Hill and Bluefielt so hit is Walmarts. Nuff said!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feed the trolls!!

Both of them need to stop. There is no need to talk like you were born yesterday, typing like they have no sense at all. and BoGeavers needs to stop getting on people.

Im talking about both parties, this crap needs to stop. and it will

you guys need to relax...it's not football season and there is not much going on...it's all good and in good fun...i'm sitting here in tears laughing at this stuff...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

Both of them need to stop. There is no need to talk like you were born yesterday, typing like they have no sense at all. and BoGeavers needs to stop getting on people.

Im talking about both parties, this crap needs to stop. and it will

[/ QUOTE ]

keepit up little feller and I'l rub you down with pepperation H and make you disaper..

Well we is back at the Huttle House to give unezes a update on the New Walmarts comming to Abington. Me and Little Feller went to that Bartere Movie House and Hered that all of the Magic Mark and K Marts people are going to hold a big protest on Sat agen Walmarts comming to this fine town.I told Little Feller wezes stayen away from that protest because they could be a lot of Tree huggers agin Walmarts, and I hope they all get tooken to jail. Look in Sundays Bristol Holleren cooler fur more info about that protest.And there is a bunch worried about the road goen to the new Walmarts. I can see iffen I can get them boys who fixed the roads in Hurley after the Floods to come fix the roads to the Walmarts. Well Me and little Feller are going to walk that cramps trail today so we got to go. More Info later from the Huttle House Later.

Salty & Little Feller

Some of this here talkin on the board is plum ignorant. It has about gotten to the point where sum of you is pert near and right smart close to offending my good buddies Salty, Phelps Hornet, and Little Feller. Like the Hornet said -- you don't want to have me come down there and loosen my bibs and whup some butt and take names!