Tazewell has a very good chance to win district this year

bulldog78

[ QUOTE ]

7 to 6 to be exact but would you like to tell me what the playoff game was the one that counts hmm oh yea 41 to 0 wow thats a good game way to know what ur talkin bout and even in the first game you none of ur guys had ne yards besides one run for rasnick you cant put your season on a coulpe of good runs cause belive it or not the sorry teams you play outta district mean jack

[/ QUOTE ]

what sorry teams does Tazewell play out of district? All of our out of district teams made the playoffs last year with the exception of G.W.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

7 to 6 to be exact but would you like to tell me what the playoff game was the one that counts hmm oh yea 41 to 0 wow thats a good game way to know what ur talkin bout and even in the first game you none of ur guys had ne yards besides one run for rasnick you cant put your season on a coulpe of good runs cause belive it or not the sorry teams you play outta district mean jack

[/ QUOTE ]

what sorry teams does Tazewell play out of district? All of our out of district teams made the playoffs last year with the exception of G.W.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok but what happened to Tazewell when they got to the playoffs? Tazewell usually has a good squad but they just cant hold it together for the playoffs

No offense to tazewell but when you lose 41-0 in the opening round of the playoffs. And you lose your number 1 back and linebacker. But rasnick is going to be good and muncy from what i hear is a great athlete. But the coaches up there are going to have to get you all better prepared. The defense looked lost when you all played graham the second time around.

[ QUOTE ]

The only thing that Tazewell will do this year is raise my property taxes......again.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHMEN BROTHER!and we all know who to thank for it dont we?they are from the other end of the county.hint hint

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The only thing that Tazewell will do this year is raise my property taxes......again.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHMEN BROTHER!and we all know who to thank for it dont we?they are from the other end of the county.hint hint

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me?

[ QUOTE ]

No offense to tazewell but when you lose 41-0 in the opening round of the playoffs. And you lose your number 1 back and linebacker. But rasnick is going to be good and muncy from what i hear is a great athlete. But the coaches up there are going to have to get you all better prepared. The defense looked lost when you all played graham the second time around.

[/ QUOTE ]

was muncy the backup QB last year, real tall?? and the guy who got his **** rocked during the carroll game, just wondering who he is