best pitchers in the southwest district

well i mean im just trying to say...if he has pitched against teams that arent very strong he shouldnt be mentioned...i honestly dont know anything about those teams except that Grayson won the Coppinger but lost to Richlands twice before the Coppinger...

So if he's allowed no earned runs (again, I don't know his stats) he shouldn't be mentioned in a thread that asks the question "Best pitchers in the Southwest District"? I think stats speak for themselves. That's probably more true in baseball than any other sport. So yeah, I think he should be mentioned

I know in the Marion game Richlands was losing something like 7-0 and he came in during the 4th or 5th and shut them out the rest of the game. Richlands ended up winning 11-7 or so. Carroll is usually pretty strong and don't forget last year during the playoffs when he was called up he pitched againist Dan River in the regionals for a few innings and totally just shut them down. He should have gotten the win but the Blues ran themselves out of the game in the extra innings.

like i said..i wasnt tryin to be a d bag...i was seriously just asking a question...i dont know much about SWVA baseball outside of Tazewell Richlands and Graham...no need to freak out or anything...

[ QUOTE ]

David Singleton for carroll outpitched eric mcdaniel the other week against tazewell. eric had like 6 hits and a run earned and david had 5 hits and no runs allowed

[/ QUOTE ]didnt that singleton kid pitch against richlands like a week ago and he gave up 10 hits and i belive 4 runs

according to the richlands paper, singleton pitched and did give up 10 hits and 4 runs against richlands......not a bad job of pitching by singleton, but jordan barnett pitched a 2 hit shut out for richlands against carroll and had a perfect game until the 5th inning....he gave up only 2 singles for the game.....

[ QUOTE ]

what are the combined records of the teams?? im not tryin to be a d bag...just tryin to make a point...

[/ QUOTE ]

since the graham baseball team doesn't pose a big enough threat to win against richlands, you (and other graham fans) probably won't get a chance to see jordan barnett pitch this year......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

what are the combined records of the teams?? im not tryin to be a d bag...just tryin to make a point...

[/ QUOTE ]

Carroll County 9-10

Grayson County 13-3

Marion 7-11

Grundy???

[/ QUOTE ]

to my understanding grundy has not won a game this year

[ QUOTE ]

just tryin to make a point

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well i mean im just trying to say...if he has pitched against teams that arent very strong he shouldnt be mentioned...i honestly dont know anything about those teams except that Grayson won the Coppinger but lost to Richlands twice before the Coppinger...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

so did you really have to be that big of a d bag or could you have just simply told me their records...damn...i just wanted to know some stats...

[/ QUOTE ]

you said you just wanted to make a point. well, so did i.....