top qb's in SWD

Qb_D8

Well not for sure who will be starting for the Dawgs!!..either muncy or the stansbury kid. But by one of the topics on he the board here is that graham will have a new starting QB.

[ QUOTE ]

There was an article in the Free Press a couple of weeks agp abput Muncy from Tazewell. He attended a high profile QB camp and was voted the best in camp. He may be a bright spot for the dawgs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong but i belive both of the guys attended the camp!! Like i said i could be wrong!!

[ QUOTE ]

There was an article in the Free Press a couple of weeks agp abput Muncy from Tazewell. He attended a high profile QB camp and was voted the best in camp. He may be a bright spot for the dawgs.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah Muncy won best overall QB at a camp in Columbus......there were 300 of the top QBs from the northeast who participated.......the SWD will probly have two of the best QBs in the whole state in Muncy and Fuller

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah Muncy won best overall QB at a camp in Columbus......there were 300 of the top QBs from the northeast who participated.......the SWD will probly have two of the best QBs in the whole state in Muncy and Fuller

[/ QUOTE ]

well i went onto the national underclassmen web site and there were only 32 qb's in the camp so how do u get 300?

Both Fuller and Muncy should be alright and are both good QBs but to say best in the state? Muncy has yet to even start a full season. He didnt even play last year. Fuller is a GREAT athlete but he hasnt play QB since his freshman year on JV.

You cant even say the 2 best QB in the state when there is E.J. Manuel the #1 Pro-Style QB in the Nation in VA and just recently committed to FSU and had offers from everyone. And then there is Mike Glennon who is Sean Glennons brother who is a 4 star on rivals that has offers from everyone and your gonna say Muncy and Fuller are the best in the state??????? Manuel is a 5 star and Glennon is a 4????????????????

[ QUOTE ]

Fuller is a GREAT athlete but he hasnt play QB since his freshman year on JV.

[/ QUOTE ]

He hasn't started at QB but he has played the position each of the last two years.

[ QUOTE ]

well considering that graham doesent pass anyway i dont think it matters because brew is a mighty speedy halfback and i think thats where you keep him

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed...

[ QUOTE ]

i hope not. we wont be able to pass so we mine as well put brew back at qb because he can run

[/ QUOTE ] no dis respect but with 17 picks last year i dont think you have to worry about the passing game and who's throwing the ball

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i hope not. we wont be able to pass so we mine as well put brew back at qb because he can run

[/ QUOTE ] no dis respect but with 17 picks last year i dont think you have to worry about the passing game and who's throwing the ball

[/ QUOTE ]

Will didn't throw 17 interceptions last year he only threw 6 you can go look at the stat sheet

To tell ya the truth I don't know what all the bickering is about? That i know of there are no returning starters at QB in the SWD, i don't know about the 2 new teams, so to me they are all unproven at this point!!

[ QUOTE ]

To tell ya the truth I don't know what all the bickering is about? That i know of there are no returning starters at QB in the SWD, i don't know about the 2 new teams, so to me they are all unproven at this point!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i would have to agree..i mean these guys stepping in might make a huge impact...or they could get hurt first game of the year (i would hope not) and never play the rest of the year...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will didn't throw 17 interceptions last year he only threw 6 you can go look at the stat sheet

[/ QUOTE ] sorry man i was just saying that the passing game at graham doesent exist and im not dising will cause he's a great qb i was just making a point

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went back and looked at the old newpaper articles from last season and accounted for 9 INTs thrown by Cole...6 in two games (2 vs. Martinsville and 4 vs. Blacksburg).

What I did find interesting was the fact that in the 7 wins Graham had last season, Cole threw ZERO INTs. All of his INTs were thrown in games that Graham lost.

[ QUOTE ]

yea i know what the paper says but they were wrong i promise u that. The blacksburg game says he had 4 but he accually had 3 but that still isnt much better haha. But he had 3 that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, then, why would the paper say 4 INTs...are they just making up numbers??? I went to the Blacksburg game and I remember him turning it over a bunch...

well he will be throwing int's at BHS not GHS.i dont see much throwing at all at Graham.all david will have to do is turn and give it to (John too quick Brewster)or (Tyler the tank Berreras)that couldnt be too hard.but then again if it turns out david is the QB (which i expect) he will have to keep his composure and not let his emotions run wild.i hope the best for them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yea i know what the paper says but they were wrong i promise u that. The blacksburg game says he had 4 but he accually had 3 but that still isnt much better haha. But he had 3 that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, then, why would the paper say 4 INTs...are they just making up numbers??? I went to the Blacksburg game and I remember him turning it over a bunch...

[/ QUOTE ]

They probably did what the newspaper did in 03 or 04 when the newspaper had Cain Ringstaff scoring 6 td's for Richlands against Marion when he really only scored 3. He went on to win player of the week because of the mix up.