Does anybody know anything about Marion or Abingdon?

futbolking

Marion and Abingdon are going to be in the bottom half of the district. Abingdon just doesnt know what they want. Marion might make some noise in the middle of the pack but they have to replace there quaterback.

[ QUOTE ]

Besides them, what is the word in Carroll? I am curious about all the SWD teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

well i think were looking pretty good we've been to some passing leagues and done fine and were not even running it there and thats what we do. we lost the whole line last year but i think that won't be a factor there big strong and fast and athletic at the same time not just a bunch of fat kids who can't move, stevens is back he was all state last year, green is back, we got the best punter in the district/region/state? that will help the defense definitley, anyway i'm saying we'll be a contender and we have richlands at home actually every district team at home except graham and abingdon

Guest Woolybugger

[ QUOTE ]

...and we have richlands at home actually every district team at home except graham and abingdon

[/ QUOTE ]

and Marion

I think its gonna be much different from years past......abingdon and marion are continually dominated by the SWD teams year in and year out.....the only thing thats changed is now they are in our district. Tazwell, richlands, and graham have continually dominated those two schools for a long time and i look for that to continue

[ QUOTE ]

hey james, is travis ahead of schedule to come back? last i heard, he wasn't, but i've been out of the loop for a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

partying hard huh? but travis won't be playing any QB this year but he's been playing corner and wideout at passing leagues and stuff and he's been making some very athletic catches too but you know thats no tackling....but it really looks like he'll be starting the first game at corner and maybe at wideout... i can ask him to make sure though bcuz i'm just assuming this bcuz he's been practicing and playing with us with his shoulder looking like it doesnt affect him but maybe it does

[ QUOTE ]

.....abingdon and marion are continually dominated by the SWD teams year in and year out.....

[/ QUOTE ] Well last i checked 24-31 isn't being dominated, maybe if you are playing each touchdown counts as 1 point, but around here its 6

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

.....abingdon and marion are continually dominated by the SWD teams year in and year out.....

[/ QUOTE ] Well last i checked 24-31 isn't being dominated, maybe if you are playing each touchdown counts as 1 point, but around here its 6

[/ QUOTE ]

Abingdon and Marion joining the SWD means three things

1. Two Easy District wins for the Taz, Rich, Gra, & CC in football

2. Four Easy wins in soccer and basketball for Marion and Abingdon

3. And some very good baseball and softball games.