Richlands has.....

parsons

won a 7 on 7 tournament in Kentucky......demolished everyone at a 7 on 7 tournament at UVA-Wise (without Austin Fuller).....and lost in the finals at UVA (in multiple overtimes)in a tournament that had over 50 teams in it....and is expected to have maybe their best defense ever...

for the love of God, don't flop on me now.....

[ QUOTE ]

won a 7 on 7 tournament in Kentucky......demolished everyone at a 7 on 7 tournament at UVA-Wise (without Austin Fuller).....and lost in the finals at UVA (in multiple overtimes)in a tournament that had over 50 teams in it....and is expected to have maybe their best defense ever...

for the love of God, don't flop on me now.....

[/ QUOTE ]

you make em sound"demolishing" hahaha

well i mean i think he's right if a team comes up w/ the right game plan, like pressure fuller and not let him pass the ball and keep him contained at the same time any team can beat them if they do that soo when he says 11 on 11 is a different story its true bcuz it will be up to the line so what it comes down to is how is richlands line this year? i know there big.....lol

[ QUOTE ]

when its 11 on 11 it will be a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]thats what everyone said last year. we all know how that ended up. the bottom line is everyone will key on austin and that will open the feild for everyone else. richlands is loaded this year and there will be many stand out players. i feel another major storm brewing in rlands this year

maybe and maybe not.the storm is losing strenth and by the time september rolls around it will be downgraded to a possible scattered sprinkle.you guys need to realize your not going to be a dominating force every year.believe me it will end.

dont forget about kheven at tailback, he's been unbelievable at the past 7 on 7s. and even if someone contains austin at qb, they can stick elswick back there and put austin at receiver, then wat are they going to do

The thing about Richlands is they're going to have to many weapons for there opponents to just key on 1 guy. Its the way its been the past 2 yrs. You cant key on any one person. The talent pool there right now is amazing. They might not win state but its going to take one heck of a team to stop them.

[ QUOTE ]

It may end. As it has for Graham. Just not this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

while your looking into the crystal ball tell me,am i gonna win the lottery?lmao.oh yeah,just not this year right?hahaha

[ QUOTE ]

martinsville might be able to hang with grundy or abingdon this year but thats about it.hairston is gone.Richlands not gonna be that good this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya might wanna put some salt and pepper on that last statement. I have a feeling you'll be eating those words.

GHS 84 ur funny....Martinsville still has more athletes that Graham can dream about and with this new coach it is a whole new ball game with off-season workouts....As a senior we have had triple the number of people who normally showup

[ QUOTE ]

Martinsville still has more athletes that Graham can dream about

[/ QUOTE ]

he's right and i'll vouch for him considering i've played against them believe me even w/ the hairstons gone they'll have some good athletes like number 5 from last year he's probly coming back and a few others i'm sure