who will have...

ghs84

Playoffs for BC  

1. 1. Playoffs for BC

They will get layed down to size when the beavers roll down 460 to EH stadium this year.. I will give them 60 total yards that game!!. The swva team to lead the rushing yard this coming season.... will be the g-girls. They have jets from what I here!

[ QUOTE ]

They will get layed down to size when the beavers roll down 460 to EH stadium this year.. I will give them 60 total yards that game!!. The swva team to lead the rushing yard this coming season.... will be the g-girls. They have jets from what I here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill tell you what you say 60 yards the entire game ill take that bet.

Graham will have the biggest line they’ve had in a while…From what I hear, they’ll average about 285 across the line. With the stable of backs they’ve got….we may see some good old fashioned Graham football this year….No question…Graham will rush for the most yards this season. Richlands is more dimensional and will get there yards in other ways. Graham’s combination of size up front and solid running backs could make for an interesting season

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i know,if you believe the people from Richlands theyll swear that the blues will win the superbowl and demolish any NFL team that stands in their way.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you all not realize that you talk about Richlands more than anyone from Richlands does?