Emo kids...

Lance

[ QUOTE ]

ah i dont really like them..i have problems in my life and i still make it just fine..with out begging for attention im just a mountain boy..

[/ QUOTE ]

...and that's why you will be ok in life...everyone has some kind of problem...you can either whine about it or move on past it...end of the day you still have a job to do.

I guess I should be glad I live in good ole' Grundy intsead of a more "urban" area..

Some of these kids scare me. They walk around looking like a mixture between powder and MC Hammer with the baggy pants they wear..They could at least get a tan and be too legit to quit..haha

And for all the people out there that say the music causes this..I am as big of a hick as you will find, and I listen to music that is just as hard as the kids..I just choose not to dress crazy, that is there choice. I played football in school for attention, and they dress weird and talk about killing themselves for it. Some people are just different I guess. Maybe they have a different upbringing, or maybe the music makes them like this, who knows?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well I have to come to realize in my 28 years of being here on earth that life is a bitch and just have to deal with it..

[/ QUOTE ]

Lifes a Bitch...then you marry one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true too...

• 3 weeks later...

LOL Beano...You just made my night with that comment. To clear the record. Goth kids, dress dark, listen to heavy/hard metal rock, look like powder as someone else said, and they hate everyone and blame everyone else for their problems. Emo kids dress dark, listen to punk music, look like powder as someone else said, and they hate themselves and blames only their parents, oh and cut themselves. That is what I have come to understand the difference between goth kids and emo kids. Punk kids and emo kids are different in everyway but that they both like punk music. "punks" are the rougher, skater types. Again all this is from what I have gathered. Maybe I should start a sociological study on the Emo. I already have one going on women, lol and on that one I have come to realize, you can never make a woman happy, unless you are spending money on her, and even then more than likely she is not happy. You will spend all your money on her and they are very angry when you do that because you have no more money to spend on them. So far, the verdict on that one is, like I said you can never make one happy, just content.

• 5 months later...