Carroll County schedule 2007

JamesL_CcLB34

8/17- @ galax (benefit game doesn't count)

8/24- @ Bassett

8/31- vs. Patrick County

*OPEN*

9/14- vs. Tazewell (this may be the most important games of the year because the person who wins could be playing richlands for first place at least thats what everyones saying in the SWD predictions so i'll say this.. and i like the fact were open the week before and have them at home)

9/21- vs. Grayson County

9/28- @ William Byrd

10/5- @ Abingdon

10/12- @ Marion

10/19- vs. Grundy (I hope they don't bring that flag i never saw the point in that? is it supposed to be like intimidating????)

10/26- vs. Richlands (i think we have a good chance bcuz of the fact were at home and don't have to travel to richlands)

11/2- @ Graham ( we'll be playing on the new turf i'm looking forward to it. i think we actually may have more speed than graham this year yes i know sounds impossible right? but i dont know i think we might)

well i kinda like the schedule we had to drop floyd because we can only afford one single A school on our schedule now with the new region...i wish we'd just drop grayson too but i guess its a "rivalry" game or something. but i just posted this so everyone can give there opinions or whatever

[ QUOTE ]

8/24- @ Bassett

8/31- vs. Patrick County

*OPEN*

9/14- vs. Tazewell (this may be the most important games of the year because the person who wins could be playing richlands for first place at least thats what everyones saying in the SWD predictions so i'll say this.. and i like the fact were open the week before and have them at home)

9/21- vs. Grayson County

9/28- @ William Byrd

10/5- @ Abingdon

10/12- @ Marion

10/19- vs. Grundy (I hope they don't bring that flag i never saw the point in that? is it supposed to be like intimidating????)

10/26- vs. Richlands (i think we have a good chance bcuz of the fact were at home and don't have to travel to richlands)

11/2- @ Graham ( we'll be playing on the new turf i'm looking forward to it. i think we actually may have more speed than graham this year yes i know sounds impossible right? but i dont know i think we might)

well i kinda like the schedule we had to drop floyd because we can only afford one single A school on our schedule now with the new region...i wish we'd just drop grayson too but i guess its a "rivalry" game or something. but i just posted this so everyone can give there opinions or whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

The Bassett game could be interesting. They've got a decent qb and they have some speed in there recievers.

And i do think the Tazewell game will be for 2nd place in the district. I do give you a chance with Richlands because its in Hillsville. Which in my opinion is one of the toughtest places to play. Good luck on the year.

[ QUOTE ]

8/24- @ Bassett

8/31- vs. Patrick County

*OPEN*

9/21- vs. Grayson County

9/28- @ William Byrd

10/5- @ Abingdon

10/12- @ Marion

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont see the point in it..and you never will..because you dont go to GHS..its tradition..

[ QUOTE ]

8/24- @ Bassett

8/31- vs. Patrick County

*OPEN*

9/21- vs. Grayson County

9/28- @ William Byrd

10/5- @ Abingdon

10/12- @ Marion

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham vs Richlands will be for first place.and dont forget we will have already played 4 reg.season games on the turf not including scrimmages before yall come calling on the last game before playoffs.i give us the edge because of that .

[ QUOTE ]

yea i think i know who your talking about they usually have one of those every year... is he an offensive or defensive or both??

[/ QUOTE ]i'm not exactly for sure, i just know i saw him at the wake forest camp...i'm thinkin he did a little of both but not for sure

andrew miller plays on both lines. he's 6'4 and probably in the 260-270 lb range. he was the region iv hwt wrestling champion as a sophomore this past year. bassett also has a 6'7 300 lb and a 6' 300+ lb lineman returning. boo woods returns at qb...and justin woods is a 6'1" 244 fullback and linebacker.

3 of those 5 (including miller) will be juniors.

[ QUOTE ]

andrew miller plays on both lines. he's 6'4 and probably in the 260-270 lb range. he was the region iv hwt wrestling champion as a sophomore this past year. bassett also has a 6'7 300 lb and a 6' 300+ lb lineman returning. boo woods returns at qb...and justin woods is a 6'1" 244 fullback and linebacker.

3 of those 5 (including miller) will be juniors.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea there always big but usually slow... but do you know how many yards that fullback got on us last year less than 50 i think and his first two touches he fumbled it i think so there's no reason why we can't do the same thing this year...idk though they improved so much over last year we'll see if they can't pick up where they left off