SCRIMMAGE SCHEDULE...

GMan

Is there any special reason why that scrimmage on the 11th with graham and all them are at Concord University? Expecially concidering that all the teams are from VA and the scrimmage is in WV? Why not have it at richlands or something?

[ QUOTE ]

Is there any special reason why that scrimmage on the 11th with graham and all them are at Concord University? Expecially concidering that all the teams are from VA and the scrimmage is in WV? Why not have it at richlands or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Turf...and it wasn't for sure if Mitchell Stadium would be ready by the 11th or not when they scheduled it...plus the fact that the PCA wanted to be the first to have an event at Mitchell Stadium with the new turf...

Well I figured that was the reason for not playing at Mitchell Stadium. I just didn't see why they didn't just play it at richlands or one of the other teams home field, instead of a seemingly random and neutral place in Concord University.

[ QUOTE ]

I just didn't see why they didn't just play it at richlands or one of the other teams home field, instead of a seemingly random and neutral place in Concord University.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Concord HAS turf...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone heard when or if James Monroe will scrimmage Giles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Friday 8/17 - JM @ Giles - 9:30 a.m.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info, unfortunatly, I won't get to see it for the 3rd year in a row.

[ QUOTE ]

liberty-raleigh scrimmaged mt.view on saturday august 11th liberty scored twice mt.view once, alot of hard hitting pretty well played for this early on in the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that was just a scrimmage, but that's kind of surpising, Liberty usually hasn't matched up well against fast teams.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know what time the J.I.B., Lebanon, Kelly, and Will.Campbell jamboree at Burton on Friday the 17th is supposed to get started and the order in which they play?

[/ QUOTE ]

4 p.m. according to the Coalfield....the order is listed too, along with Gate City's jamboree schedule and some others. (link below).

http://www.thecoalfieldprogress.com/news.php?viewStory=2914