Need schedules for Tazewell and Honaker Varsity and JV and Richlands 7th/8t

Warrior

Try highschoolsports.net. I know Honaker and Richlands are there, maybe Taz. You can navigate with the drop down menus to each school and each level of play for any sport. Most AD's are using this now. Good luck. Hope this helps!

I could probably get my boys to get a schedule. But if you have ever talked to their coach its like picking up a rock and looking at it and demanding it to answer. I don't know what is up with that kid.

[ QUOTE ]

I need these schedules if anyone can help so I can put together the youth football schedule.

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm planning to email Glayde Brown (should have already done that) for the RMS fall sports schedules. When I get them I'll forward 7th/8th grade football to your email address.

The schedule has been turned in for approval, probably the hardest one I have ever had to put together. Stay tuned as we wait for approval. Once approved kids should have a busy and exciting season full of good fundamental football here in SW Virginia.