Ahmads First NFL game he was looking good.

falcons1

Someone who actually watched the game told me Bradshaw got hit by two defenders and lost the ball at the very end of the game. He said Coughlin took the headset off and look less than pleased over the fumble but then again tell me what coach doesn't get pissed when his team loses the ball.

[ QUOTE ]

Tiki Barber had a fumbling problem his first few years in the league and turned out to be one of the most sure-handed RB in the NFL...

[/ QUOTE ]

he finally fixed his fumbling problem when Coughlin came to town..

everyone fumbles at some point..as long as he doesn't do it often he will be just fine. Good numbers go a long way...problem is when you have points on turnovers or turnover at a point that costs you points...that's the ones that get remembered. Ahmad has not had a history of fumble problems...I think he will be just fine.

[ QUOTE ]

finished up with 70 yds on 7 carries, longest of 43 and a 29 yd return...not a bad night at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you wished he still played for Graham.....I know I do.lol Glad to see him doing well.

the only thing i saw him do not so well is pick up blocks..there was a blindside linebacker that hit hasselbeck as soon as he threw the ball that ahmad should have picked up and missed but other than that he had a real good game..broke a lot of tackles

yeah that is to be expected of a rookie though...and if Ahmad has a downside, i think it's been picking up blocks in the backfield when he is not the focus of the play...that's something he will have to work on.

Guest JJBrickface

Tim Hasselbeck brother of Matt, also played at Boston College. He's married to Elizabeth Hasselbeck from The View. I know my world affairs. Britney Spears may be bi.

[ QUOTE ]

Hasselbeck? I thought it was Ravens vs. Giants? Isint hasslebeck the QB for Seattle?

[/ QUOTE ]It's his brother Tim(i think) He's married to the skinny chick that almost got inhaled by Jabba the Jut aka Rosie o'Donnell on The View.

Giants closed camp today with final practice, Ahmad must have made a nice catch because it's showing up in training camp blogs left and right...here are a couple of examples:

On the first play of the team period in practice, Manning completed a long pass to Toomer down the left side of the field…The catch of the day was made by rookie running back Ahmad Bradshaw for the scout-team offense. Bradshaw made a one-handed grab of a Lorenzen pass in the end zone.

http://www.sportsfeatures.com/index.php?section=pp&action=show&id=42036

THE BACKUPS

*TE Michael Matthews has had a rough couple of days. Today, he got yelled at by coach Tom Coughlin for being on the field when he should have headed to the sideline for a substitution and dropped two passes.

*RB Reuben Droughns had a bad drop.

*RB Ahmad Bradshaw made an awesome, one-handed catch on a fade from Lorenzen with Butler in coverage. Trust me, it was sweet.

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2007/08/practice_report_and_a_tearful.html

*With Ward being hurt and might miss the next game, Ahmad might really have a chance to shine...we'll see how it plays out...looks like he is doing good though.