question for bluefield fans

ghs84

Who will win the southwest district this season?  

1. 1. Who will win the southwest district this season?

thank you for the name calling fred will pick the best man for the job barring all classes he likes to win and i admire him as a coach the truth hurts doesnt it both candidates for the job show promise in different areas i have watched them both and it will be hard

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

you have the memory of a common house fly in 04 the senior starting QB FROM PRINCETON SIZEMORE THEN M DAVIS TRANSFERED FROM PRINCETON [sAVED YOU FROM WEIR] PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CONTINUE TO PRESENT AS YOU HAVE 2 STARTING QB TO TRANSFER THIS YEAR TO YOU NEVER MIND THE TWO YOU HAD LAST YEAR

[/ QUOTE ]

Seizemore? Who the heck is Seizmore?

first of all i am not trying to stir anything up but one thing i find very amusing is every year on here you hear folks from beaver complaining on how graham got one of their players and such and that they must not be able to start for beaver and all is why they left. now cole is at beaver and all those who seemed to complain about him going to ghs though his family is in wv now are singing his praises. and graham fans so far are not saying a whole lot about it from what i have read so far. what gives here fellows. is cole from ghs really better than a player from bhs that he can start over them. hummm maybe it says that kids from ghs are not really all that bad then.

[ QUOTE ]

who was the coach and where did he live did he have children

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats such a idiotic remark. Bluefield would have won easily in 95 without matt, and by the way you can go to bluefield if you live in the montcalm district,depending on several factors. So know what you speak of before you open that rat mouth.