question for bluefield fans

ghs84

Who will win the southwest district this season?  

1. 1. Who will win the southwest district this season?

mav fan, go back to your sandbox and play with your toys and dont try to stir the pot here b/c frankly, untill JM wins in ANYTHING you all shouldnt even whisper Blfd's name...NOW THEN!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

who cares cole couldnt cut it at graham he limps like a 60 year old biker lol IM SO SORRY TO INFORM YOU AT BHS that you can not once again win with your recruits like in b-ball in 94 95 and football in the last year in which you sat youre own on the bench and won with the best of the PHS traitors

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? You have no clue. Please tell me the names of the traitors. Because I am calling you out on this!

Guest JJBrickface

Heck I give McClanahan a lot of credit for getting his grades up and working just to remain on the team. That right there is showing some leadership ability. Now I can't say who should start because I haven't seen neither of them play. We'll soon find out.

Will cole has a stronger arm, I will give him credit for that. But from what i've saw in games with both of these QB's playing is that McClanahan does better. Makes better decisions with the ball, (because believe it or not, the deep ball isisnt always the best passing route)

And graham is going to be head hunting Cole anyways for him leaving them like that.

[ QUOTE ]

who cares cole couldnt cut it at graham he limps like a 60 year old biker lol IM SO SORRY TO INFORM YOU AT BHS that you can not once again win with your recruits like in b-ball in 94 95 and football in the last year in which you sat youre own on the bench and won with the best of the PHS traitors

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fairly certain whatever we have, "recruits" or not, it'd be more than enough to come to Lindside and end your season again.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Will cole has a stronger arm, I will give him credit for that. But from what i've saw in games with both of these QB's playing is that McClanahan does better. Makes better decisions with the ball, (because believe it or not, the deep ball isisnt always the best passing route)

And graham is going to be head hunting Cole anyways for him leaving them like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cole NEVER threw the ball at graham anyways. And last time i checked, the only pass Eric ever threw was the deep ball. Matthew Carter was WIDE OPEN almost every time. Eric never even looked at him. You know he isnt that great of a QB. Mclanahan had 3 turnovers against graham last year. 2 against princeton. 2 INTs against tolsia. 2 INTs against Herbert Hoover. I would venture to say his INT/TD ratio is 1. Then you factor in fumbles and he is looking like sean glennon.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Trust me i know... but being a Tech fan and all, the comparison was obvious. lol

you have the memory of a common house fly in 04 the senior starting QB FROM PRINCETON SIZEMORE THEN M DAVIS TRANSFERED FROM PRINCETON [sAVED YOU FROM WEIR] PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CONTINUE TO PRESENT AS YOU HAVE 2 STARTING QB TO TRANSFER THIS YEAR TO YOU NEVER MIND THE TWO YOU HAD LAST YEAR

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE WE ARE 2 AND 2 SINCE 04 WINNING THE LAST 2 OF 3 COMPETEING AGAINST YOU'RE EFFECTIVE RECRUITING SYSTEM IT IS HARD TO BEAT A MERCER COUNTY TAZWELL COUNTY COUNTY ALLSTAR TEAM CONGRATS ON YOU'RE SYSTEM

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

you have the memory of a common house fly in 04 the senior starting QB FROM PRINCETON SIZEMORE THEN M DAVIS TRANSFERED FROM PRINCETON [sAVED YOU FROM WEIR] PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CONTINUE TO PRESENT AS YOU HAVE 2 STARTING QB TO TRANSFER THIS YEAR TO YOU NEVER MIND THE TWO YOU HAD LAST YEAR

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is Sizemore?

[ QUOTE ]

THE STARTING QB AT PHS AS A JUNIOR IN 03 AND THE STARTING WR AT BHS IN 04 A VERY TALENTED ATHLETE WHO LETTERED IN TWO SPORTS HE MADE EXTREME CONTRIBUTIONS TO BHS SPORTS WIZE

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so wrong with the name...I have to laugh...

Also, someone please help me with this...didn't Davis transfer from Bluefield to Princeton after his 9th grade year and then come back to Bluefield for his senior year??? I seem to remember that being the case.

Also, Ms. Mav_Fan...Will Cole lived and went to school in Bluefield, WV before coming to Graham...he too has only returned from where he came...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i love the all caps though. its as if he is screaming at us. And screaming the wrong name. haha

Another mis-informed person running off at the mouth about something of which they know nothing about. I guess the fact that at least two Bluefield kids, one of which played at Beaver until daddy got his panties in a bunch, are currently on the Princeton roster means nothing. Folks there's nothing to see or read here, just move along and ignore the mis-informed (and bitter) poster...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Another mis-informed person running off at the mouth about something of which they know nothing about. I guess the fact that at least two Bluefield kids, one of which played at Beaver until daddy got his panties in a bunch, are currently on the Princeton roster means nothing. Folks there's nothing to see or read here, just move along and ignore the mis-informed (and bitter) poster...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.. those are some big panties if we are talking about the same person. Im sure we are.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.. those are some big panties if we are talking about the same person. Im sure we are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure we are... wink.gif

And let us know forget that the freshman from Princeton, Levi Beckett, is a legacy. From talking with those that have knowledge of his family his uncle played at Beaver during the 1970s and won a state title and his father played for the Beavers in the 1980s, winning a state title. Those Beaver bloodlines are hard to sever

Back on the QB topic, I dont care who plays as long as its the right person. And Rocks, I cannot believe you are downing Cole like that, he hasnt even played a game for the Beavers and you are already crushing him. I know that you are a true fan of Bluefield football and you will quit judging the position battle by which ones is your friend and which one came here from our rival

[ QUOTE ]

hahahaha, you;re a complete and utter idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on fellas, let's try and not get into the arena of personal attacks. Yes, the poster was/is talking without much knowledge of the situation, but don't drop to the leave of personal attacks.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cole NEVER threw the ball at graham anyways. And last time i checked, the only pass Eric ever threw was the deep ball. Matthew Carter was WIDE OPEN almost every time. Eric never even looked at him. You know he isnt that great of a QB. Mclanahan had 3 turnovers against graham last year. 2 against princeton. 2 INTs against tolsia. 2 INTs against Herbert Hoover. I would venture to say his INT/TD ratio is 1. Then you factor in fumbles and he is looking like sean glennon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cole throw the ball around 117 times (I believe that is correct, but I may be wrong, It was over 100) and threw 17 interceptions. Fumble City also. So I hope he has improved a litte...