Richlands...

Lance

Ok so after reading the reviews...I'm a bit confused...could some of the fatihfull please clear this up:

(1) Did they or did they not ever play the true starters all at once?

(2) Did they play the OL or backups?

(3) If the starters were in, how long were they in before the backups took over?

(4) Did anyone check the cleats? (Just kidding...I kid I kid)

Chase Fuller did not play....Eric Stiltner... got hurt and didn't play after the 1st series in the second game.....when I said I hope our linemen are healthy next week I was referring to those two.....

[ QUOTE ]

Chase Fuller did not play....Eric Stiltner... got hurt and didn't play after the 1st series in the second game.....when I said I hope our linemen are healthy next week I was referring to those two.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Chase Fuller is a force...very big and very strong

from a bluefield fan richlands was the best team #3 ran a more balanced offence at qb very talented also gave fuller a chance to run wild as for the beavers qb needed the defence thinks you should lay down when they get to you #7 had 5 ints #10 played jv only but was way more accurate if the defence doesnt step up g-men and their up the middle cloud of dust will kill us. #7 if he starts will spot g-men 2 tds before they pull him hope not but my prediction

Richlands looked ok. but if Austin Fuller was to get hurt especially playing defense which i think is a huge mistake what will they do?only name i heard yesterday was fuller.and seen him getting up real slow a couple of times.i hope he stays good and healthy would want him to put his future in harm,but how do you richlands fans really feel about him playing defense?and if it was your choice which side of the ball do you think he is more of an asset?just wandering if you guys have gave this any thought.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok so after reading the reviews...I'm a bit confused...could some of the fatihfull please clear this up:

(1) Did they or did they not ever play the true starters all at once?

(2) Did they play the OL or backups?

(3) If the starters were in, how long were they in before the backups took over?

(4) Did anyone check the cleats? (Just kidding...I kid I kid)

[/ QUOTE ]

(1) Yes with the exception of Chase Fuller who was out with an injury.

(2) Both.

(3) No idea.