Website has been updated...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

VA schedules added and more...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Gman...i just wanna let you know that i appreciate everything that you and everyone else do on here. w/o this site i wouldnt know anything that is going on in the world of high school football, and since i cant play my senior year of football, it is great!! thanks alot!

I just want to say thanks for the work that you and the mods do on this site.I went to VA.Preps the other night and saw where an individual from Richlands called this site a"lame site"and It really pi**ed me off.I wanted to PM you an let you know that this is a great site and to keep up the good work.THANKS AGAIN.

[ QUOTE ]

I just want to say thanks for the work that you and the mods do on this site.I went to VA.Preps the other night and saw where an individual from Richlands called this site a"lame site"and It really pi**ed me off.I wanted to PM you an let you know that this is a great site and to keep up the good work.THANKS AGAIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, he's just upset because he has been banned from this site...LOL!!!

Am I looking at it wrong, it seems when I click on schedules it is still last years info.

And about Richlands and G. City, Lee and P.Valley always play the first game of the year "the battle of the boot", it's been a big tradition over there for years.

[ QUOTE ]

Am I looking at it wrong, it seems when I click on schedules it is still last years info.

And about Richlands and G. City, Lee and P.Valley always play the first game of the year "the battle of the boot", it's been a big tradition over there for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you are getting but I've tried on three different computers now and am getting updated info...empty your cache and go back to the website and see if you get anything different...Lebanon is updated with this year's schedule and new district/region.

Let me know if you don't get the updated stuff.

I figured it out. I have this site listed in my favorites and was just clicking on it to bring me to the site, when it did it was last years info. So I typed in the site and went straight to the site instead and it took me right to the updated site. That might be why some of the other folks are having problems?