No details from Graham/C'burg?

Bluefield_Rules

cburg got lax and played some reserves and graham scored. then, cburg marched their next drive right back down for a td. graham's last td was only to make the score prettier--cburg dominated this game. they were just so much faster than the g-men.

[ QUOTE ]

I know Graham lost, but I'd still like to hear from someone, anyone that attended the game. I know C'burg threw for 200 yards in the first half and Graham had two turnovers. What happened in the second half though?

[/ QUOTE ]200 yards in the first half??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I know Graham lost, but I'd still like to hear from someone, anyone that attended the game. I know C'burg threw for 200 yards in the first half and Graham had two turnovers. What happened in the second half though?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what your radio crew reported last night on 106.3 at halftime...

The Graham announce crew is the worst I have ever heard, an I have lived all over the South.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what your radio crew reported last night on 106.3 at halftime...

[/ QUOTE ]

I chose to listen to the Floyd vs. RR game and the Giles vs. Blacksburg game instead... Those guys who announce Graham don't even know which formation they run out of...they need to get Chris Bird back in there as a "guest" announcer like they did last year..at least he knew what the heck was going on.

I was there my son plays for Christansburg but I still think Graham is a good team if they were on my schedule I would not write it in for a win they are a good 0 and 2 team and may be 0 and 3 with Blacksburg next week but they could also come out of there with a win a team that plays that hard can never be counted out my hats off to the players for keeping thier heads up and not quiting and to the coaching staff who has installed that in to them