Glennon Sucks

VivaFutbol

[ QUOTE ]

Sure!!! Do you have some money you want to lose? Does WVU play a ranked opponent this season? Tough schedule!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll love to make some money on the game. And why are you talking to me about WVU? I HATE WVU, ask anyone on this board. And I've been attending Tech games since before it was the "cool" thing to do. I'm just being realistic about next week. LSU's defense is three times better than the ECU. They're bigger, fast, more athletic, and deeper. The Tech defense will be dog tired as they'll be on the field most of the game...

[ QUOTE ]

I want Tyrod!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Glennon had a decent day, considering how HORRIBLE his offensive line is. That is truly the weak link right now. That OL is awful, and LSU's spectacular defensive line will have a field day. Nick Marshman will be making lookout blocks all over the place.

Right now, I'm thinking it will be LSU 20 VT 7. And I expect the 7 points will come on a short field due to a turnover.

Yeah, really. Do you think tyrod will be that much better? Are you saying that a true freshman that pretty much has no idea how to run the system would be better? If so, you're an idiot, all of you Sean haters. First interception, his fault completely. Other than that, he got blindsided because of a missed assignment by Ore and fumbled the ball. That's the kind of crap that can put a quarterback, Tyrod, Sean, or Payton Manning out for an entire year. Making the Subject line "Glennon Sucks"??? That's amazing... Man up, be a real hokie, and realize that Beamer knows what he's talking about.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, really. Do you think tyrod will be that much better? Are you saying that a true freshman that pretty much has no idea how to run the system would be better? If so, you're an idiot, all of you Sean haters. First interception, his fault completely. Other than that, he got blindsided because of a missed assignment by Ore and fumbled the ball. That's the kind of crap that can put a quarterback, Tyrod, Sean, or Payton Manning out for an entire year. Making the Subject line "Glennon Sucks"??? That's amazing... Man up, be a real hokie, and realize that Beamer knows what he's talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched the same game you did, I saw Glennon throw about 7 balls behind his intended recievers..even the announcers said Tyrod was getting ready to come in.

I don't care if Payton Manning was playing for Tech today, the result probably would've been the same. No one can play QB with that kind of blocking, or run the ball for that matter. I think Glennon actually did a pretty good job not make a bad situation worse by him not having several turnovers.

The Tech fans better be glad the defense played good, otherwise they could sympathize with Michigan.

Some douche had to jump on the whole "who's WVU playing" horsecrap. The Big East would hammer the A**hole Corrupt Conference anyday. Who do we play? ECU who gave you a good game and you couldn't score on. Louisville, better than any acc team, Rutgers, would beat anyone in the acc, USF, much better than more than half of your teams. UCONN beat Duke yesterday..............at least someone from the acc will come over...oh yeah Maryland....we'll whip that tail again. I think that in the least is a stronger schedule than the chokies.

[ QUOTE ]

Some douche had to jump on the whole "who's WVU playing" horsecrap. The Big East would hammer the A**hole Corrupt Conference anyday. Who do we play? ECU who gave you a good game and you couldn't score on. Louisville, better than any acc team, Rutgers, would beat anyone in the acc, USF, much better than more than half of your teams. UCONN beat Duke yesterday..............at least someone from the acc will come over...oh yeah Maryland....we'll whip that tail again. I think that in the least is a stronger schedule than the chokies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh, now I wonder why I have such an opinion of WVU fans? Why does the ACC bother you so much? Honestly, is it because you didn't get invited? WVU really did want out of the BE, but didn't get the invite. Granted, it worked out okay for WVU, the Big East is doing fine. So why all the hostility toward the ACC?