When will Graham's first win come?

futbolking

Man, Graham has went up against some horses......I don't believe I'd be put'in up their tombstone just yet......, if they played some of the schedules that most of the SWD plays they'd be 2-0 too, they're gonna be battle tested at least.

[ QUOTE ]

Man, Graham has went up against some horses......I don't believe I'd be put'in up their tombstone just yet......, if they played some of the schedules that most of the SWD plays they'd be 2-0 too, they're gonna be battle tested at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldve, wouldve, shouldve........

Look at the name of this thread....thats whats funny

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will beat:

Marion

Tazewell

Abingdon

Grundy

Carrol?

Looking like four or five wins, unless the "miracle man" transfers from another school to play tailback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i may be a Tazewell fan but i wouldn't count them dawgs

out of anything yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, you guys are terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guy's don't look that hott either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that may be so, but we're playing teams in our own classification. So we at least have a accurate barometer of just how good or bad we are. Tazewell's true ability level has even been measured yet.

Playing four "A" opponents, and the district, is no way to go through life son. The last two playoff losses for Tazewell have been a combined score of 64-7 at the hands of a team that plays far and away better out of district competition and at the end of the year it shows up on the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bow down, to the G-Men... Im not going to fight with u kid over this.. I was just stating that u said you would beat Tazewell.. What makes you so sure of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my opinion that Tazewell's team is slower and even less athletic than Graham's, and when you couple that with the fact that Graham has played against better opponents, Graham should win the game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

But a loss is worse when it is to 2 A schools. Nuff said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gate City has 666 students.......which makes it a bigger school than Tazewell........

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not downing the SWD schools, most should be single A schools playing single A schedules. Graham has single A numbers but chooses to play schools with almost twice the enrollment. Any real football fan has to respect that, I do anyhow.

Graham has an enrollment of 560, Christiansburg 1058 and Blacksburg 1186.

The schedule of Graham vs most of the SWD is not comparable as far as the Virginia schools they play. Yes, a loss is a loss but surely anyone can tell the difference in the competition. I'm not arguing, just pointing out facts.

Graham may finish 0-10 which I seriously doubt, but they have'nt shyed away from anybody. In my opinion, that's earned respect.

Sorry they do that so they have an excuse for loooosing!I work around alot of g-men fans they never looose out right ,it's always we're a little double a and their a big double a! Or those damn ref's,they cheated us.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

But a loss is worse when it is to 2 A schools. Nuff said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gate City has 666 students.......which makes it a bigger school than Tazewell........

[/ QUOTE ]

666? the Devils? say it isn't so....

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry they do that so they have an excuse for loooosing!I work around alot of g-men fans they never looose out right ,it's always we're a little double a and their a big double a! Or those damn ref's,they cheated us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those aren't Graham fans.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those aren't Graham fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right!

Real fans hang with the team in good and bad, and don't make stupid excuses.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

all i have to say is what other swd team schedule's 2 river ridge teams?answer 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

U make no sense...

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody makes sense to you but yourself.why dont you read the entire thread and maybe you might get the big picture.damn all that quoting.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

all i have to say is what other swd team schedule's 2 river ridge teams?answer 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

U make no sense...

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody makes sense to you but yourself.why dont you read the entire thread and maybe you might get the big picture.damn all that quoting.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[ QUOTE ]

You can't quite make a good point talking about the topic of this thread, considering it could easily be "When will Tazewell's first win come?"

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I have not been on here saying that Tazewell will beat anyone, but I found it funny when they said Graham would get there first win and Tazewell was in the list.. But you know no one can say anything on here with out someone getting pissy like a bunch of females...