When will Graham's first win come?

futbolking

Will it be against Marion?...maybe...maybe not.. Marion is a pretty decent team this year...good size, a little speed not a lot) but o.k. They lost a tight game to a very good Chilhowie team who could possibly go 9-1 or 10-0 this season. Marion hasn't beaten Graham in about 25 years, if I remember correctly. Could this be the year for that to change?

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will beat:

Marion

Tazewell

Abingdon

Grundy

Carrol?

Looking like four or five wins, unless the "miracle man" transfers from another school to play tailback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i may be a Tazewell fan but i wouldn't count them dawgs

out of anything yet.

I'll say it again. Graham starts 1-4, only to finish strong and go 6-4. Even if they had held onto the ball, they may not have won these first two, but if they could have played mistake free football, we all might have a different attitude right now.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will beat:

Marion

Tazewell

Abingdon

Grundy

Carrol?

Looking like four or five wins, unless the "miracle man" transfers from another school to play tailback.

[/ QUOTE ]

out of anything yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, you guys are terrible.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will beat:

Marion

Tazewell

Abingdon

Grundy

Carrol?

[/ QUOTE ]

out of anything yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guy's don't look that hott either.

i dont believe youll see them 0-10 this year.from what ive been told Tazewell cant stop the run,marion has hardley anything,grundy oh well,and carroll will be a good one but Graham will be clicking along by that time.so 6-4 sounds about right even though weve been good against mt.view the high kid worries me just a little.lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will beat:

Marion

Tazewell

Abingdon

Grundy

Carrol?

[/ QUOTE ]

out of anything yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that may be so, but we're playing teams in our own classification. So we at least have a accurate barometer of just how good or bad we are. Tazewell's true ability level has even been measured yet.

Playing four "A" opponents, and the district, is no way to go through life son. The last two playoff losses for Tazewell have been a combined score of 64-7 at the hands of a team that plays far and away better out of district competition and at the end of the year it shows up on the field.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that may be so, but we're playing teams in our own classification. So we at least have a accurate barometer of just how good or bad we are. Tazewell's true ability level has even been measured yet.

Playing four "A" opponents, and the district, is no way to go through life son. The last two playoff losses for Tazewell have been a combined score of 64-7 at the hands of a team that plays far and away better out of district competition and at the end of the year it shows up on the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't fault Tazewell, Richlands, Grundy, etc., for playing the non-district games they play. Graham is a relatively short trip for Blacksburg and Christiansburg but those teams aren't interested in traveling further down 460. Richlands tried in vain to schedule a AA school from the NRV but were turned down. Grundy has to play teams from Kentucky just to have a full slate. There are seven AA schools this side of Pulaski. All are in the same district and all play the non-district schools that are willing to play them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will beat:

Marion

Tazewell

Abingdon

Grundy

Carrol?

[/ QUOTE ]

out of anything yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bow down, to the G-Men... Im not going to fight with u kid over this.. I was just stating that u said you would beat Tazewell.. What makes you so sure of that?