Time for a new head coach @ ph glade spring

trav89

[ QUOTE ]

I have one ? who do you guys want to coach?I have watched PH this year and it looks like the coaches work hard and the players do the best they can.So who do you good old boys want ? Lets see how about SATAN even the old Buzzards turned him down. Loyd Carr may be ready for PH after this season. Just Who do you good lod boys want. Just stay off the Fb coaches and worry about your kids education.

[/ QUOTE ]We need a coach that can get the good ole boy's back on the team.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

what about gary barnett-i think he needs a job. if he won't come tell them to try bill coward.

[/ QUOTE ]Well let me pick my coach'mmmmmmmmi got it cowboyup you are so smart.What was everyone thinking.

Coach at least one season of High School sports. At least the JV level. You get a lot of folks who know so much it's a wonder they are not on ESPN or Fox sports every Sunday. The time and prep that go into it and the sacrifices these coaches and their families make so that our kids can play ball. We could argue this till we are blue in the face and it won't change nothing.

The fact is you can't please everyone if you are coaching. A wise man once told me --> Know this about coaching, if you are winning you're a drunk. If you are loosing, then you're an alcoholic.

Guess we have a bunch of AA members in the area. LOL.

OK Cowboy up and down, You Abington boys cuold not handle anyone of thoes aboved mention names. and it might even to much for the old boys At PH. Big Peach was there at one time and once again the parent ran him off. So lets just stick with club sports and let the BOS give more money to fund the schools . As you know being from A Town this would mean higher Taxes, But you high rollers in Abington can Afford it. Bring in DV or bring back Ray Ray