McCracken

adidas

[ QUOTE ]

thats what you call a lazy person. had stuff handed to him his whole life and when he had to work for something he gave up

[/ QUOTE ]

WHy is it any of your concern...You dont know him, you dont know his situation. How can you come on here and call him lazy when you dont even know him?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

thats what you call a lazy person. had stuff handed to him his whole life and when he had to work for something he gave up

[/ QUOTE ]

WHy is it any of your concern...You dont know him, you dont know his situation. How can you come on here and call him lazy when you dont even know him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want call him lazy but i will call it a waste of talent...

I thought he was taking some time to get up to speed on some school stuff and then was going back to play? Has that changed? I'm sure he could go play at several local schools if he wants.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought he was taking some time to get up to speed on some school stuff and then was going back to play? Has that changed? I'm sure he could go play at several local schools if he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my understanding of what he plan ned to do, but I dont know if he decided not to or what.

Well...hmmm..I hope he keeps on playing, he's a heck of a ball player...I'm sure someone will take him if he wants to keep on playing...best of luck to him though in whatever he decides to do...seems like a good kid.

Calling him lazy is really un-called for. There have been plenty of very good football players that for reasons we don't know have decided to not continue to play ball. It happens at almost every school. I know for a fact it happens to Graham and Bluefield guys quite often. I didn't name any names because I didn't feel it was neccessary but I'm sure these guys wouldn't mind. It is their personal choice and you should just accept it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People need to lay off this young man,for those who do not know him have no right to question why he did what he did.

well i kno him.so what ur saying is i have every right to question this, ecspecially when a guy came in my work and said what he said, i was just asking if it is TRUE.. no reason for anyone to get their panties in a bunch..

[ QUOTE ]

well i kno him.so what ur saying is i have every right to question this, ecspecially when a guy came in my work and said what he said, i was just asking if it is TRUE.. no reason for anyone to get their panties in a bunch..

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he was talking to ghsfan07 for saying he was lazy.

[ QUOTE ]

well if any one knows mccracken then they know he is not lazy..

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't accomplish the things on the field that he has by being lazy...he did his talking on the field when he played and whatever happens from here on out is his business...best of luck...nuff said.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you know him then ask HIM. What he does, or does not do is his business. This discussion does not belong on a message board!

are you kidding me? u are just about ridiculous, since when was it up to you whether a discussion belongs on a message board or not? I honestly did nothing wrong! you are pathetic... i heard about something so i asked you because i was curious and this is not what i expected i figured some of you could be respectful and actually discuss this without being in the manner you are... don't you ever say whether my question belongs on a discussion board because if you have not noticed this is a "DISCUSSION BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think it's ok to ask and to talk about what is going on with the local players, but it took a bad turn in calling him lazy and that sort of thing, which is just rediculous...i don't think the initial post and question was out of line at all.