STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Thats right its true SWD football action this Friday at Ernie.. Some people feel that Richlands has declined in talent but noone has been able to ride out the Storm! The Gmen bring a good tradition down to the west end of the county and the Blues will be ready.

really...nary?lmao your killin me.nary hum.i havent heard that one in a while.I believe that Grahams going to be pumped for this one.they always play the blues hard.if theres a dust storm friday night when the dust settles the scorboard could say this G-Men 14 Richlands 13.the closer we get to 21st the more i think Grahams going to upset the blues.

[ QUOTE ]

really...nary?lmao your killin me.nary hum.i havent heard that one in a while.I believe that Grahams going to be pumped for this one.they always play the blues hard.if theres a dust storm friday night when the dust settles the scorboard could say this G-Men 14 Richlands 13.the closer we get to 21st the more i think Grahams going to upset the blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

how? by talking about their mom or their girl friends?...lol j/k it could happen

Well you all have to realize that graham is going to be pumped after actually getting a win. True I don't believe graham is going to win but they might actually show up. After finally getting the win they do think they have some kind of hope. But as a graham fan I do realize that its going to take A LOT to beat Richlands. But either way good luck to Graham and hope they do bring their A game.

well i look at it this way,Mighty Mike Tyson got knocked out by a journeyman heavyweight.can the G-Men be Buster Douglas?sure they can.any team can win on any given night.i wish i wouldve bet all my money on buster that night.lol.dont count Graham out yet.They are undefeated in the SWD.

[ QUOTE ]

well i look at it this way,Mighty Mike Tyson got knocked out by a journeyman heavyweight.can the G-Men be Buster Douglas?sure they can.any team can win on any given night.i wish i wouldve bet all my money on buster that night.lol.dont count Graham out yet.They are undefeated in the SWD.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could make up for not betting all of you money on Buster by betting it all on Graham this Friday...ill take it. lol

Nah, im just kidding. Im actually scared about this game. I dont know what team will show up to play this Friday for Richlands... the team that has played the second half of the last two games or the team that has played the first half of the last two games. And besides Graham has something to prove this season. I honestly beleive that their record is a product fo the teams that they have played. Im not saying they are a great team, but I believe they are better than 1-3. We all know this isnt the Richlands team of last year, they are a very good team, and are well coached, but for some reason up to this point they havnt seemed to be "clicking" on offense in the first half of ballgames. I cant wait for the game. Hope you all have a good trip down to Richlands for the game.

Richlands has to much on Defense for Graham to be effective on Offense. My quess would be that Graham may not score in this one. Graham's Defense will hit, so we'll see if Richlands can find some offense before the fourth quarter. Could be an interesting game.

Richlands has a whole lot of talent on that offense that it just hasn't figured out how to unlock yet. I expect with each game they will figure out how to spread them touches better and better.

Really have to give credit to Powell Valley and Abingdon those guys wanted the win so bad they played some really great football.

[ QUOTE ]

Thats right its true SWD football action this Friday at Ernie.. Some people feel that Richlands has declined in talent but noone has been able to ride out the Storm! The Gmen bring a good tradition down to the west end of the county and the Blues will be ready.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one Cola. I believe we will be ready. We all know what Coach Marrs has meant to the "G" program the past couple of years...he'll have his team up for this one.

However, I think Coach Mance and staff have prepared the kids to just play the game on the field...not looking back or looking forward.

Mance will inspire the Blues to improve, Coach Palmer has away to inspire that Blue Defense to step it up especially against our rival county teams. expect a good game. Yes the weatherman calls for nice weather in the area, but Ole Ernie has a weatherman that predicts a Storm and I wouldnt take Ole Ernie lightly!