TAZEWELL!!

superpringle

Tazewell lost their last 4 games of '95, 0-10 in '96 & '97.....we won our first game of '98 against V-High

24 in a row.........those 0-10 seasons were my freshman and sophomore yrs.....haha....but we did build confidence and gain experience......we had a good year in '99

[ QUOTE ]

only thing that stopped it a few years back was a win over....Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be Appalachian State vs Michigan of HS football if that happened this year.

[ QUOTE ]

we already are

[/ QUOTE ]

Get over it. Remember, coach wyatt is the same man who took you to the playoffs 3 straight years and the state semi's in 2004. I think the man knows what he is doing.

It is very funny how when the teams are doing well it is because of the kids and the teams are doing bad it is becuase of the coach. Tazewell is a very youn team that has play some really good teams. I think that they will be able to compete with Marion and maybe Graham

[ QUOTE ]

my problem is not that we are losing... its that we arent being competitive. but i do know the future is bright

[/ QUOTE ]

The future is bright only if the kids that played in Middle School play when they are in High School and word is, they aren't...that's one of the reasons Tazewell is/has struggled over the past 10 years...

a lot of people concentrate on their baseball careers at tazewell. anyone know what billy wagner was all district in first? yeah, that's right, football! but, kids are easily influenced and i guess they think they need to concentrate on one sport year round.

yeah Lou dont let them play both sports... Where i come from all other sports other were to keep you in shape for football.... look at the fans and the atmosphere at a football game. you cant find that in any other sport on the high school level.

Yeah they had a good year in 99 beating graham in the first round of the playoffs thanks to two blocked punts!!!!!!! frown.gif

But yeah that group actually won 1 game in the 97 year but the win was forfeited due to a player being too old

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah they had a good year in 99 beating graham in the first round of the playoffs thanks to two blocked punts!!!!!!! frown.gif

But yeah that group actually won 1 game in the 97 year but the win was forfeited due to a player being too old

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my senior year, there is no doubt in my mind that if he would have not be to old before the season started we would have won a hand full of games that year.