honaker 32 abingdon 27 final

litltiger

yea they finally played 4 qrts.they pretty well controlled the line and pressured the qb most of the night and the secondary come up with a few interceptions .the qb for the falcons has a very strong arm and made some big plays.overall things just fell to our favor.we sure needed a little confidence builder.

[ QUOTE ]

yea they finally played 4 qrts.

[/ QUOTE ]

More like the "Tail of 2 halfs! The Tigers had no answers for the Falcon passing game in the 1st half controling it from start to finish! Then the Falcons just could not match th intenseity of the Tigers in the second half! The Falcons went conservitive and tried not to lose instead of doing what they did in the first half. I give the Tigers major credit though, half-time adjustments to stop those crossing patterns in the middle of the field was the big swing of the game! Like I said before if Abingdon is one of the best teams in Southwest Virginia, then SWVA is having a really down year. If they could not throw the ball (like they couldn't in the 2nd half lastnight) they would be really bad!

honaker had their chances to be in the ball game at halftime but they chose to try to run middle on the half yard line .abingdon keyed on logan and the boot leg with hall would have wrkd great .hine sight 20-20 i guess.

i told you we had 6 turnovers or this game would not have been close. i think that speaks of a good team 6-turnovers and lose by 5 points. we still have a shot at 8-2 and should be favored to win the rest of our games.