Who is the most overated team & underated team?

preacher

As a long time resident of Washington Co. (Abingdon) I have seen many Holston teams that could not celebrate any success. They went 1-9 last year and graduated 8 starters I think is what I heard. Why don't you let them enjoy there success instead of hating on them like everyone has for years.

I can tell you who is the most under rated team in BDD and they are actually good if all the starters ever get to play all together. Some has injuries and other personal problems they are addressing right now. I feel the Hurley Rebels are

are very much under rated considering they are mainly freshmen.

I think Honaker is under rated. They're not bad. We (Abingdon) didn't play our best - we didn't protect the ball - yet you have to give it to a team that takes advantage of our mistakes. They are not a bad football team.

• 4 weeks later...

honaker didnt beat abingdon that bad. they beat them by 5 points. and as for the teams that are underrated and overrated.(overrated-J.I.Burton underrated-Lee)

no offense to ppl who r big fans of J.I.Burton, but you guys are looking for another trip to state. this will be your 4th trip to state in 4 years. sounds like u guys r sending a message to ppl all over the southwest virginia.

[ QUOTE ]

overated=va high

underated=lebanon & abingdon of course

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not say VA HIGH is overrated...just not the team that started the year. Without 3 defensive & offensive starters and playing JV guys now.

Injuries are killing the Bearcats!

Abingdon....underated!

[ QUOTE ]

I think Abington shiuld be put under after Hogknocker beat the stuffing out of them

[/ QUOTE ]

Cornholio is over rated! He is trying to get a size 42 belly in a size 38 trouser.

How is chilhowie under rated. Who have they played if they did not have a winning record right now after they have played every patsy in swva, the coach should be run out of town. Lets beef up that schedule the next time.

• 3 months later...