g-men at grundy

grundysports

final 28=0 Graham

Grundy stay in the whole game till about 6 mins to go in the fourth, Graham D had a real good game on stoping the run, while Grundy had mental mistakes like droped passes, but overall Grundy gave a hard effort but Graham was to much at the end

It was a problem tonite with the scoreboard not working towards the end of the first quarter tonite ghs84. You were there. If we play like we have the past few weeks, we should be ready next week. You agree?

when the scoreboard blowed up or whatever the hell happened to it,then the damn lights in both bathrooms went out.lol yes we are gonna be ready for tazewell.but tazewell plays well at mitchell stadium.dont let their record fool you.in these swd matchups throw records out the window.just ask richlands.

[ QUOTE ]

Wasn't Graham up 21-0 at the half??? If so, how was Grundy "in it" until 6 minutes left in the game???

[/ QUOTE ]

GMAN Im glad the kids have the attitude that there" in it" being down 21-0 at half...they didnt quit and from my spot they played 4 quarters against a damn good football team and played better than the week before.. my hats off to the G men..The Grundy kids are young,very young and most of them that where on the field will be there another 2-3 years..As for the kick in the ass a couple of you gave the kid for saying he thought they were in it you need to take a breath....Ive saw a lot of these Grundy kids sitting on the Gmen side come playoff time and open dates and cheer you guys on.Good luck the rest of the way to you all and Grundy keep diggin and keep beleiven in yourselves...

Hey, I wasn't kicking anyone when I said they weren't in the game. It is true that Graham is a good team, playing as they have the past four weeks after a rough start to the season. I also realize that Grundy is very young this year, and it is a credit to the kids and coaches for having that kind of attitude. I will never discredit any team that is out there giving 100%. They did not quit. They will continue to become a better team the next few years. I was impressed by the QB who I think is a freshman. Played with a lot of poise.

[ QUOTE ]

i know they smelled like a mixture of crap, piss, and bum stinch 20+ years ago, i can only imagine that it's not aged gracefully...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

believe me lance,you dont want to enter them without nose protection.lmao

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wasn't Graham up 21-0 at the half??? If so, how was Grundy "in it" until 6 minutes left in the game???

[/ QUOTE ]

GMAN Im glad the kids have the attitude that there" in it" being down 21-0 at half...they didnt quit and from my spot they played 4 quarters against a damn good football team and played better than the week before.. my hats off to the G men..The Grundy kids are young,very young and most of them that where on the field will be there another 2-3 years..As for the kick in the ass a couple of you gave the kid for saying he thought they were in it you need to take a breath....Ive saw a lot of these Grundy kids sitting on the Gmen side come playoff time and open dates and cheer you guys on.Good luck the rest of the way to you all and Grundy keep diggin and keep beleiven in yourselves...

[/ QUOTE ]

he didnt say anything about the kids and how they played.

He simply said that grundy wasnt in it till 6 minutes left like you said, and he is correct. it was a 3 possesion game at halftime, and grundy never scored. Grundy wasn't "in it" pretty much the whole second half.

Im glad the kids played hard, they should.