Congradulations To Bluefield

Cola

[ QUOTE ]

Mance is an excellent coach.

I was unsure why he brought fuller in at QB in the second half for a couple series.

I guess it was for a change of pace. But from my obserrvation throughout the year, it is too obvious what RHS is going to do with Fuller in at QB. RHS is best suited with him at WR. IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

When coaches want to talk over certain "situations" with a player ...instead of trying to do a "cram exam" in a time out....they take a player out to discuss "things". You have to bring someone in to fill the position just vacated and it's "usually" someone that has filled in at that position previously. Football 101.....all in good humor.

[ QUOTE ]

Im glad some other listeners are posting here b/c the game i was listening too, you'd have thought the refs were hating all over the beavers, thats all i had to go by and the more i listened the more frustrated i became b/c of the broadcast crew! The next game i listen too ill take everything with a grain of salt and not get so hyped up by listenin to them. i promise everyone tho, had you heard their call of the game, you'd have been pissed too! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt get to go to the game or listen to it because I was on the banks of the mighty New River catching some bass and catfish. However, my fiance and her mother listened to the game on "The Eagle" and said the announcers made them so mad that they ended up turning off the game. Now, both of there football knowledge is very limited so I didnt really take anything they said to heart. But they said that the announcers kept bad mouthing Richlands, from the band to the fans. They also said that the announcers said there should be a flag on every play. Again, I didnt listen to the game, this is just what was told to me by a Richlands fan that listened to the Bluefield brodcast of the game. So take for what you will.

BTW...Congrats to Bluefield on what sound slike a great game. Its funny how the tides changed from august to this past week. In August some Richland fans thought that Bluefield wouldnt stand a chance against the Blues, and this past week it was the other way around. But both team proves both theories wrong. It sounded like either team could have won this game. Good luck the rest of the season hope you can make it 9.

As a Bluefield fan, I can agree that Bob Redd and his sidekick are horrible broadcasters. Amateur hour would be putting it mildly. Bluefield hasn't had a class broadcasting team since 2004. I'm hoping things take a turn for the better again.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

His sidekick is Larry Mylencheczk (Mil-en-check)

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Redd is better off alone...

[ QUOTE ]

As a Bluefield fan, I can agree that Bob Redd and his sidekick are horrible broadcasters. Amateur hour would be putting it mildly. Bluefield hasn't had a class broadcasting team since 2004. I'm hoping things take a turn for the better again.

[/ QUOTE ]

But they are not nearly as bad as the clowns who broadcast the Graham games...be thankful for what you have because the grass is pretty dead on this side of the fence...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But they are not nearly as bad as the clowns who broadcast the Graham games...be thankful for what you have because the grass is pretty dead on this side of the fence...

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes me miss Jim Nelson in a bad, bad way. He did Beavers games for so many years. Then, I think he went and did Graham games for a while, and is now doing Princeton games. My dad says he still writes a pro-Princeton column for the BDT every now and then...it sounds like he's extremely bitter about something in Bluefield.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes me miss Jim Nelson in a bad, bad way. He did Beavers games for so many years. Then, I think he went and did Graham games for a while, and is now doing Princeton games. My dad says he still writes a pro-Princeton column for the BDT every now and then...it sounds like he's extremely bitter about something in Bluefield.

[/ QUOTE ]

his son went to bluefield, but i agree he is an excellent on the radio