Bluefield/Richlands Video

Sources

[ QUOTE ]

Good audio for the most part. I did find it funny how they kept portraying Richlands, in the little I listened to, as this huge underdog. At one point, one of the guys said he talked with someone that thought Bluefield could score 60 against Richlands. Who did he talk to, a crack head or a drunken moron? I mean give me a break. I was confident Bluefield would win, but I knew they'd be lucky to score more than 21 points against a good Richlands defense. The people predicting a blowout were simply people running off at the mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here are some of the predicitons from the Richalnds-Bluefield prediciton thread last week...

beavers 42

blues 14

Bluefield 35-14.

Bluefield 36

Richlands 14

Bluefield 38

Richlands 14

BHS 35

RHS 14

BHS 42

RHS 14

I wonder were they got the Richlands was the huge underdog? All of the predicitons were made by different people from Tazewell, Graham, and Bluefield (maybe a few other place, but Im not sure) I think when peolple are predicting a team to win by three touchdowns then the other team would be considered an underdog.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Good audio for the most part. I did find it funny how they kept portraying Richlands, in the little I listened to, as this huge underdog. At one point, one of the guys said he talked with someone that thought Bluefield could score 60 against Richlands. Who did he talk to, a crack head or a drunken moron? I mean give me a break. I was confident Bluefield would win, but I knew they'd be lucky to score more than 21 points against a good Richlands defense. The people predicting a blowout were simply people running off at the mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here are some of the predicitons from the Richalnds-Bluefield prediciton thread last week...

beavers 42

blues 14

Bluefield 35-14.

Bluefield 36

Richlands 14

Bluefield 38

Richlands 14

BHS 35

RHS 14

BHS 42

RHS 14

I wonder were they got the Richlands was the huge underdog? All of the predicitons were made by different people from Tazewell, Graham, and Bluefield (maybe a few other place, but Im not sure) I think when peolple are predicting a team to win by three touchdowns then the other team would be considered an underdog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just b/c Joe Blow off the street predicts a blowout doesn't mean one should be expected. I'm flattered though that Richlands considered themselves such huge underdogs against Bluefield. Many in Bluefield didn't though, most expected a close, hard fought game...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beavers 42

blues 14

Bluefield 35-14.

Bluefield 36

Richlands 14

Bluefield 38

Richlands 14

BHS 35

RHS 14

BHS 42

RHS 14

[/ QUOTE ]

Just b/c Joe Blow off the street predicts a blowout doesn't mean one should be expected. I'm flattered though that Richlands considered themselves such huge underdogs against Bluefield. Many in Bluefield didn't though, most expected a close, hard fought game...

[/ QUOTE ]

They may have, but from a lot of the predictions I read, it seemed like just as many people xcpected Bluefield to win big.

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

William Campbell is the best team Bluefield will play this year.

-------------------------

Does this mean Richlands is a better team then WC....

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot answer that but I can tell you that both are better than James Monroe.

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

I cannot answer that but I can tell you that both are better than James Monroe.

------------------

I guess I'll just have to consider the SOURCE....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sources could be right. Afterall, he has seen a lot of James Monroe football this year (he's been attending Maverick games all season incognito). Plus he's seen their schedule and from it he gets many visions and can make many readings (just like from tea leaves!!).

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beavers 42

blues 14

Bluefield 35-14.

Bluefield 36

Richlands 14

Bluefield 38

Richlands 14

BHS 35

RHS 14

BHS 42

RHS 14

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They may have, but from a lot of the predictions I read, it seemed like just as many people xcpected Bluefield to win big.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went back and checked the Bluefield/Richlands predictions thread and the Pick'em thread from last week. Out of all the Bluefield fans that post here only TWO picked Bluefield to win by more than 10 points. If you re-read the BLU/R'lands prediction thread you'll find that most of the Bluefield fans expected the game to be close and hard fought throughout. Most of the outragous predictions were from people associated with neither school, most of which were least informed about the game b/c their respective school wasn't involved.

If you've seen one James Monroe team, you've seen them all.

Weak schedule - check

Archaic Single Wing offense - check

Top seed in playoffs - check

Early exit from playoffs - check

No state title or state title game appearance - check

[ QUOTE ]

Weak schedule - check

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a real jerk.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Weak schedule - check

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a real jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a sec...I thought I was "THE JERK" on this board...I second Sources' statement...its all FACT...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Weak schedule - check

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a real jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a sec...I thought I was "THE JERK" on this board...I second Sources' statement...its all FACT...

[/ QUOTE ]

GMan is mos def the biggest, meanest jerk on here. and i hate him, but love when he's talking about somebody else smile.gif keep up the trash GMAN, you make school worth while!

QUOTE:

Weak schedule - check

------------------------

Bluefield went out before JM did last year - check

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

Weak schedule - check

------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

True, however, you both lost to the same team by the same amount...the only difference is Bluefield lost to a team seeded higher than them, JM lost to a team seeded lower than them...underachievers...

[ QUOTE ]

Did I see Bluefield running out on the field to celebrate? I didn't think you was supposed to do that....

----------------------------------------------------

You saw about 30 students from bluefield rushing the field. My rushing the field days are over...haven't rushed since Weir in '04 !

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the scene in your sig. picture looked familiar.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No, the entire stadium was on the field after the Weir game!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I remember. I was there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you rush the field as well?

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

Weak schedule - check

------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Yall lost because you missed an extra point. I solved your problem. I was at the Bluefield-v-JM basketball game up there last year. This kid got dunked on or something pathetic, and he kicked the ball out of anger and it traveled all the way to the other baseline! Maybe you should recruit him to the football team, because we all know the level of your kicker's play. Wait...you all do have a kicker right? Or do you somehow kick it out of that ancient offense. I bet you all do drop kicks don't ya.

[ QUOTE ]

wow...i was just listening to the 4th quarter on must of have been a bad spot for richlands the other guy is like...thats horrible officiating must of have snuck in a ref from WV

[/ QUOTE ]

Both set of radio announcers seemed to really overblow the officiating, making it look awful the opposite way. Here's a thought, call what you see on the field and keep your mouth shut otherwise. Do these guys not know anything about professionalism?