Now, the big questions for SWD fans is....

futbolking

IF Graham and Richlands win out...which could be very likely, who would be the #1 seed? having beaten the same SWD foes. What would be worth more power points?

Richland's 3 victories over single A competition (Lebanon, Honaker and Powell Valley) or

Graham's 2 victories over AA competition (Richlands and Mt. View) or does MT. View count as a single A win? due to enrollment?

It appears Marion is likely in...even if they lose their last 2 games...then, the 4th spot could go to Cave Spring or even (yes...that's right)...GRUNDY!!!! Now, tell me the district and Region is not DOWN this year! After Grundy, guess who...the powerhouses, Tazewell, Tunstall and Patrick County right on Grundy's heels.

[ QUOTE ]

IF Graham and Richlands win out...which could be very likely, who would be the #1 seed? having beaten the same SWD foes. What would be worth more power points?

Richland's 3 victories over single A competition (Lebanon, Honaker and Powell Valley) or

Graham's 2 victories over AA competition (Richlands and Mt. View) or does MT. View count as a single A win? due to enrollment?

It appears Marion is likely in...even if they lose their last 2 games...then, the 4th spot could go to Cave Spring or even (yes...that's right)...GRUNDY!!!! Now, tell me the district and Region is not DOWN this year! After Grundy, guess who...the powerhouses, Tazewell, Tunstall and Patrick County right on Grundy's heels.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to figure it out a couple of weeks ago, and as far as I can tell Graham is going to come up short with a 7-3 record if Richlands finishes 8-2. And that was figuring both Blacksburg and Christiansburg with 8 wins, and since that won't be happening we need an upset down in Hillsville friday night or it looks as if we will be returning to Richlands, if we survive round 2 with Marion.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to figure it out a couple of weeks ago, and as far as I can tell Graham is going to come up short with a 7-3 record if Richlands finishes 8-2. And that was figuring both Blacksburg and Christiansburg with 8 wins, and since that won't be happening we need an upset down in Hillsville friday night or it looks as if we will be returning to Richlands, if we survive round 2 with Marion.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Marion and Graham would be a good re-match, I think...both teams are very similar to each other this year.

What I can't believe is that Grundy has a legitimate shot of making the playoffs...and will likely be in, if they beat Tazewell. Cave Spring is sitting at #4 with only 2 wins right now...but they still have Salem, HV and CBURG left...so I don't see them winning another game. Tunstall and Patrick are both sitting there with 2 wins apiece, but they play each other, so somebody will get #3...so one of those two might be in, if Tazewell beats Grundy (which is very possible). I've been saying all along that the SWD is down and D-3 is down, but nobody has wanted to hear it, or admit it....can't argue with facts.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Marion and Graham would be a good re-match, I think...both teams are very similar to each other this year.

What I can't believe is that Grundy has a legitimate shot of making the playoffs...and will likely be in, if they beat Tazewell. Cave Spring is sitting at #4 with only 2 wins right now...but they still have Salem, HV and CBURG left...so I don't see them winning another game. Tunstall and Patrick are both sitting there with 2 wins apiece, but they play each other, so somebody will get #3...so one of those two might be in, if Tazewell beats Grundy (which is very possible). I've been saying all along that the SWD is down and D-3 is down, but nobody has wanted to hear it, or admit it....can't argue with facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't count out Martinsville, they won again last night. I could see them at 5-5 to finish the season, and depending on what Marion does, could even end up as the 3 seed.

i dont care were we go or who we play as long as the hotdogs are good.lol i feel as though if Graham wins out and wins the SWD championship,we should get home field.i dont mind going to Richlands,except their visitors stands suck.

You are absolute right, CPF, I forgot all about Martinsville being D-3....In fact, looking at remaining schedules....Martinsville would be my bet to get in that #3 or #4 spot. Marion's remaining 2 games should be tight and go either way....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not for sure how that goes but how could grundy get in? details please

[ QUOTE ]

pretty sure they can't...gman did the math the other day and i read over it but didn't have time to really absorb it, but Grundy wasn't listed...so i assume they are out.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm going to state the obvious as well...this system sucks. Since Graham beat Richlands, shouldn't that count for something? I mean, I know it counts for "something", but I would think that Graham should be given the benefit. I would feel the same for the Blues if RHS had beaten Graham. Honestly, this is a very confusing system, and I know I don't understand it all, but couldn't something else much simpler be worked out?