marion-26

va high-0 (they are bad)

tazewell-12

grundy-22

richlands-20

carroll county-7

graham-12

abingdon-42

why is everyone picking graham? if you do your homework on this game you will understand who should be the favorite. the key to this game is slow run team vs fast throw team. contrast in ad's duncan seeems very nice and nobody likes marrs. who will impose their will this week duncan or marrs?

BLU always pics the Richlands games like that. It's his signature move......worked for us all year last year. Then he had to go and pick us to win this past friday. That pick sealed our fate.

See I am a good luck charm for the blues.. however im a Beaver fan, so had to pick like that.. Like my screen name BLU = my team the Beavers.. And you Browboy = the streaks left in your under pants!!! Getn' r Done !!!

[ QUOTE ]

marion-26

va high-0 (they are bad)

tazewell-12

grundy-22

richlands-20

carroll county-7

graham-12

abingdon-42

why is everyone picking graham? if you do your homework on this game you will understand who should be the favorite. the key to this game is slow run team vs fast throw team. contrast in ad's duncan seeems very nice and nobody likes marrs. who will impose their will this week duncan or marrs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands has the best reciever in this area and Graham shut him down.Abingdon will give Graham a good game,but they wont beat Graham.as far as i see it anyway.Graham runs the ball very well,and they will control the clock.but if Graham commits a bunch of turnovers who knows what will happen.Graham will be ready.slow run team?but powerful run team.dont forget that.if Abingdon doesnt have the ball how they gonna throw it?

[ QUOTE ]

marion-26

va high-0 (they are bad)

tazewell-12

grundy-22

richlands-20

carroll county-7

graham-12

abingdon-42

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Marrs...all the admins I've ever dealt with from Abingdon were a bunch of nose-in-the-air snobs...

[ QUOTE ]

you are some sheet!carroll beating richlands 26 to 0 once agian another idiot from bluefield. thats worse than predicting bluefield beating richlands by 21 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

so watcha saying we can't do it??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

marion-26

va high-0 (they are bad)

tazewell-12

grundy-22

richlands-20

carroll county-7

graham-12

abingdon-42

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Marrs...all the admins I've ever dealt with from Abingdon were a bunch of nose-in-the-air snobs...

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

marion-26

va high-0 (they are bad)

tazewell-12

grundy-22

richlands-20

carroll county-7

graham-12

abingdon-42

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]well i dont know who you have been "dealing" with if you think that...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

marion-26

va high-0 (they are bad)

tazewell-12

grundy-22

richlands-20

carroll county-7

graham-12

abingdon-42

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]well i dont know who you have been "dealing" with if you think that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, who was tha old witch of an AD you all used to have, I think she's retired now...and some guy named Orndorff??? What is he, the golf coach, or something??? There are two right off the top of my head...

No, it wasn't Judy. I've known Judy forever...she's a Grundy girl who isn't really part of the "whine and cheese" crowd. The rest of them need to learn something from her.