BREAKING NEWS!!! Bluefield is in trouble!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Why did Slick resign?? oh, for those that dont know, 'slick'is aka Tony Webster.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i was the only one to call him that anymore... ive know him by that name since my dad coached basketball with him...

Ive known Slick since Jr High..super nice guy and maybe he should've gotten the HC job..im not in a position to know or say...all i DO know is with the talent Blfd has on the court yr in yr out, they should have more titles than they do.

Hammond should have had more free reign to do that then. Brooks can't shoot....Ponder needed more touches too. When you've got the talent everyone has to be selfless and go to the man that is on or has more opportunities game to game.

[ QUOTE ]

Hammond should have had more free reign to do that then. Brooks can't shoot....Ponder needed more touches too. When you've got the talent everyone has to be selfless and go to the man that is on or has more opportunities game to game.

[/ QUOTE ]

And now you're beginning to see why everyone at Bluefield thought Gilliard was an idiot...

Not beginning.....knew of this before! I watched his teams and wasn't impressed at all especially when Princeton beat them with the 1-3-1 and few athletes! I hope to see a better usage of talent this year with Havens. I'm sure he'll employ all with talent. As long as the talent will respect him and play for him......they will do well. Bluefield will be more successful with Havens than Gilliard.....the assistants may not be very helpful.

Willie has not resigned his position as of yet. Does anyone see a pattern here? Tonya East lives with Jimmy Mcpherson, the Montcalm girls coach and Greg Prudich is a close friend of Mcpherson, whom is on the Board and was one of the main ones opposed to Bluefield Highs recommendation of Webster and wanted to hire Havens. This is what i was told anyway. By a very very reliable source.. Hmmmm.....

well good. I feel better about that now. I apologize that i was given wrong info and believed it. i was told by one of the staff at montcalm high that. Anyway, i am hoping Havens is successful at Bluefield, just worried about the assistants. Does it automatically get readvertised because Willie isn't in the school system?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Lol. Very very funny. I believe you got your Tonyas wrong. Tonya East doesnt live with Jimmy McPherson. Greg Prudich barely knows him at all. Nice try though.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha does the truth know whats going on at his house?

just pickin...

• 2 weeks later...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

YES! i hope that is the_truth! haha

Ron Ball is an excellent guy and coach. Glad to have a man like him on the staff.