Player of Year SWD

bluesfans

Dont hate on the big men...they are the heart and soul of a team haha...and are u sure about that? Cause not tooting my own horn or anything but me and Darrell Wess both made 2nd team last year

[ QUOTE ]

i dont know who it will be but i think that the first team southwest district will be ben,austin,peck,gelentser,billiter

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry but there will be someone from carroll on there were gonna be good either singleton or green will be on there

no they wont cause we are going to stop then and u know that as well as i do do u even play cause austin will shut singleton down and mulkey will shut down green and everyone that knows anything about basketball will tell u that mulkey will out shoot green anyday of the week so yeah it will be austin mulkey peck gelentser billiter

yea i play and i say mulkey won't shut down green and we probably won't shut down mulkey but green wouldn't be playing him it'd be brett rogers on him... but you can't shut down good players like mulkey he's gonna make 3's and he's gonna get his points... same thing with green he's gonna make 3's. but even if you did shut them down what does that have to do with one of them not being on 1st team we play more people than richlands dude..what is it cuz richlands stops them they shouldn't be first team? and i'm saying one of them will be on there instead of like peck or billiter..

if i aint mistaking peck made first team last year and billiter was the second leading scorer last year right behind mulkey so i mean yeah yall do play other players but u got to think they will shut them down to cause singleton aint got anything on anyone and green yeah he can jack a three everynow and again but if u put any pressure d on him he aint going to hit but now weather u have five ppl on ben he will still hit and so yeah i mean come on man honestly

[ QUOTE ]

if i aint mistaking peck made first team last year and billiter was the second leading scorer last year right behind mulkey so i mean yeah yall do play other players but u got to think they will shut them down to cause singleton aint got anything on anyone and green yeah he can jack a three everynow and again but if u put any pressure d on him he aint going to hit but now weather u have five ppl on ben he will still hit and so yeah i mean come on man honestly

[/ QUOTE ] well you have to think, it doesnt matter who made first team or second team last year, first of all because people can get alot better over the off season. plus you have 2 new schools in the SWD, so i wouldnt go to last years results when it comes to this years season.. new things for the district

yeah but u got to think they aint half as good as mulkey or austin or peck or billiter or gelentser so hands down that will be the first team southwest district cause that will give u a point guard and two shooting guards and two post players so thats how it will be cause abingdon aint got anything and marion sucks as far as i understood from whati have heard about them....so basically they aint got any players worthy enough to make the first team southwest district over us or grundy or carrol county or tazewell or even graham so yeah

yeah ur right and everyone from there own school is going to say is going to be the best that is just simply how it is but its like yeah abingdon and cc are good just like richlands and grundy are good so i say from first place to fourth place will be richlands grundy abingdon or cc i think either team can come home with the trophy it will be a good year so good luck to all teams hope everyone has a amazing year

yeah peck and mulkey are the best in the district, but mulkey gets alot more credit than bobby, mulkey deserves all the attention he gets tho im not saying that, you just dont hear as much talk about bobby as you should

The reason you hear more about Mulky than Bobby is because Bobby has yet to take over a game the way Mulky does. Bobby has all the potential in the world but until he lets it all loose and takes over games and situations the way he should and can take over you will continue to just hear about Mulky.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah but u got to think they aint half as good as mulkey or austin or peck or billiter or gelentser so hands down that will be the first team southwest district cause that will give u a point guard and two shooting guards and two post players so thats how it will be cause abingdon aint got anything and marion sucks as far as i understood from whati have heard about them....so basically they aint got any players worthy enough to make the first team southwest district over us or grundy or carrol county or tazewell or even graham so yeah

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a horrible argument. coaches vote, not you. and besides that, im pretty positive that although abingdon had a pretty bad season last year by normal standards, they had a very respectable record against the old swd. even if its only for a second, think before you post.