teams to watch next year

johnny57

tazewell everybody will have to watch out fo them there whole offense will be returning and the whole defense the will destroy richlands and ghram and everybody else in the district there gonna go to state and win all and joel elswick wont be able to do any thing about it or anybody from ghram or richlands

I'll be interested to see if Princeton and Mt. View recover from their worst seasons in recent memory.

I'm also very interested to see if James Monroe, Bluefield and Giles will stay at the top of their game, all 3 will lose alot of seniors.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

First he can get rid of the spread, then princeton can go on from there...

I think Bluefield will field another successful team next year. I am aware that they are losing their entire OL and some other very vital seniors but that has happened every year and yet they are still a great team each season. I doubt they will have the same success as this year in going undefeated but I still believe they will be a strong contender for the state title.