castlewood@hurley

romeo37

i would like to see the Hurley beavers pull off an upset but i think the Castlewood "we'll hold our breathe til we turn blue" devils got this one. but good luck Rebs. speaking of that does hurley have to change there name or what?

[ QUOTE ]

i would like to see the Hurley beavers pull off an upset but i think the Castlewood "we'll hold our breathe til we turn blue" devils got this one. but good luck Rebs. speaking of that does hurley have to change there name or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, they decided not to.....but i dont know how good castlewood is, but they were great last year...so i would think they lost some of their good players......but good luck rebs, this one wont be easy, but anything can happen

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no there not goin to change the name to beavers they never was that was just a rumor because they took the front doors down to put new up...but they have already painted the rebel flag back on the front doors

Good i glad to see Hurley get to keep their name. Because that is pride. and History in them rebels over there. even though we are district rivals it hurt my feelings to here of that. but glad to hear it was just a rumor

we had them on there toes until the 3 it was 13 - starting the 3rd we just got tired i guess but we did win three games this year these young boys will be back and a lot better i think castlewood has a lot of class kicking onside kicks every time but thats all right we will pay back next year

the amazing thing about the onsides kick is.... are you ready... he kicked a dozen of them that night perfectly... but for some odd reason he said he completely missed that one... kind of interesting...

He stepped on a piece of glass just before he kicked it and that's why he kicked it short. How many kickers did they try that night? Three or Four.... They must be loaded with good onside kickers. Rebs, contact VMI or Tech to see if they need a good one. One of the four has to be a senior.

[ QUOTE ]

That is why they were on side kicking for, you stand on your toes for three quarters and see if you can kick the ball more than 10 yards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Olewave is about right but my guess is the Devils didn't want to kick their footballs into the rocks and glass

It just made them feel better about themselves and helped their ego out a little to get 2 more scores on the board....The bad thing about it is Hurley had their subs in before castlewood......What comes around goes around in more ways than one....