Thoughts on Marion vs. Graham 2...

futbolking

if you actually read my reply i did not say anything about sloppiness i said we got blown out. and it seems that every time someone replies to the post you fall back to you did not start it. true but you continue to say dont blame it on sloppiness. my question is were you at the game i know i was not, so i take the word of those that were and say ghs was sloppy and lost a few key players. so if all this did not happen who knows if it would have been that onesided. i dont know. nor does anyone else.it is over ghs is in the playoffs blacksburg isnt i think. so who really cares about that game. ghs i feel will beat marion. they will be just as prepared as marion and maybe even more. and it is on the field turf at mitchell. benifit for ghs.2 of their 4 losses were on grass. ghs seems to do better as the season went by on the turf at mitchell. so it will be their advantage.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, everybody keeps saying I keep bringing it up...I'm only trying to say, the only time I brought it up was because the very first guy who replied to me blamed it on "sloppiness"...and I have tried to explain that over and over and over and over again.... Who the heck cares...that's my point. Only game that matters is Graham vs. Marion on friday night...none of the others matter, even Graham vs. Marion #1. This thread has turned into you said this...and he said that...and he meant this when he said that....who the heck cares...i'm through explaining what I said and what I meant...geese, some of you guys are worse than a woman.