Martinsville or Patrick Co.???

Blues_56

So who is it, the bulldogs or PC??...SInce PC won didnt that mean they get in, cause i heard on the radio they said MArtinsville is still in and plays us Friday??..G-man, care to clear this up, or do u know???

Winner of that game goes to Richlands next week.

Patrick County 25, Martinsville 20. Cougars travel to Richlands. I know not many, if any were expecting this outcome, but this is high school football we are talking about. Congrats PC.

105.5 WGTH, Richlands. This is my 4th season here. I got canned at MJD shortly after it was bought out by the OTHER Richlands station (Magic) because I wouldn't work Friday nights for min. wage. Makes me think someone didn't do their homework.

You finally answered my question as to who you were Vhsl helper, i had my guesses but yes indeed i have figured it out, and thanx on the info, 93.9 is the one that said that friday nite by the way, no i know you and ron wouldnt lie to us like that hahaa.

[ QUOTE ]

I picked the Cougars to win this one. And got called an idiot for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

....and that's why the games are played ....givens are just assumptions.... and well, we know the rest.....