best guard in the swd

rhs_fan

[ QUOTE ]

It won't be the guard from Grundy...he's TERRIBLE...

[/ QUOTE ]

drugs are bad for you lol, billenter is good at driving to the lane and getting to the foul line also he is a snowbird, and dj can defend just about anybody

yeap i sure am thats why when yall came to grundy i got took out cause i got a (t) and then i came back in during the fourth and we were down and then i come in and we win by 17 i think it was but o yeah i am so bad and i kept mulkey in the d tourny till like 8 when i was on him but yeah i am so bad maybe u should know what u are talking about before u start talking smack and yeah u know i said some bad things last year during some games but i said sorry to them and they accepted it so stop holding on to the past cause this year will be different so once again sorry tax and sorry kj but u cant set here and tell me that no one gets mad during a game and u cant tell me that noone says things during a game to get the oponet off of there game so whatever and dont take this as i am saying that i think i will be first team cause i dont i know that i wont i know that i aint that good cause peck and mulkey and austin there better and shoot even billiter is better i am just saying there is by no way am i terriable

somebody is extremly cocky.. maybe he needs to play football for grundy.. mulkey is one of the best shooters around but thats when he is alone. i give it to ya that your good but not that good dude.. things change over the years and this year we will see what you are gonna do

see no im not cocky if u read the post i said that i wont make first team cause i aint good enough mulkey is way better peck is wat better austin is better and cody is even better so no i wont make it shoot i bet i dont even make second team all i am saying is that i aint as bas as that guy said i was

thanks man and to be honest with you we arent taking them litely this year yeah last year they wasnt that good cause of all of those jv issues or whatever but we are just as worried about them as we are any of the teams in the district cause if u ask me they showed more heart then any team last year i mean they had freshman playing and pushing juniors and seniors to the limit so i mean i think they are going to be good

well i dont really know abut them except that we beat them last year at abingon and made nick viers cry lol but i am sure that they graduated like three or four seniors so i mean i dunno what there jv had but as far as there last years team they shouldnt be that good

[ QUOTE ]

yeap i sure am thats why when yall came to grundy i got took out cause i got a (t) and then i came back in during the fourth and we were down and then i come in and we win by 17 i think it was but o yeah i am so bad and i kept mulkey in the d tourny till like 8 when i was on him but yeah i am so bad maybe u should know what u are talking about before u start talking smack and yeah u know i said some bad things last year during some games but i said sorry to them and they accepted it so stop holding on to the past cause this year will be different so once again sorry tax and sorry kj but u cant set here and tell me that no one gets mad during a game and u cant tell me that noone says things during a game to get the oponet off of there game so whatever and dont take this as i am saying that i think i will be first team cause i dont i know that i wont i know that i aint that good cause peck and mulkey and austin there better and shoot even billiter is better i am just saying there is by no way am i terriable

[/ QUOTE ]

Say what????? Are you in Jack Compton's English class? Ole Fatboy can barely read all that through my honey bun crumbs.

[ QUOTE ]

yea i agree.. they some senior this year and big tax down low.. they could surprise alot of teams..

what abington got this year??

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard that big Tax tore his ACL is that true?

[ QUOTE ]

i heard abingdon had a good point guard but some people said they wouldnt have as good a team as they did last year...they had to move some jv players up and i also heard they had a 6'8 center

[/ QUOTE ]

There point guard isn't that good. They beat George Wythe on a last second shot. BUT 4 out of 5 of GW starters were playing football and couldn't play, the first three off the bench still are playing football also. They had four JV players dress out including all 3 PGs. So it could be a long year for Abingdon. And also, maybe 6-6 not 6-8