My projected BCS Top 10...

GMan

i think this year is a great example for why we should have a playoff system...with the current system, its not who you lose to its when you lose...if you drop a game early on you are forgiven, drop one in the last two weeks, you drop to the bottom of the 1 loss teams...personally I think Ohio State could beat anyone in the top 10 for the title...and i'm not an OSU fan at all...I'd rather just pair 'em up and let them play until there was 1 team standing...and that's your champion.

Ohio State still has a good chance at playing for the title. When the BCS comes out today, I expect Mizzou to jump WVU into the #1 spot and OSU will be 3rd. If Oklahoma can beat Missouri in the Big 12 title game, and of course if WVU wins next week, that will have the final rankings as #1 WVU-v-#2 Ohio State playing for it all in New Orleans.

I am just praying that WVU can be focused like they were yesterday afternoon against so they don't leave any doubts in their or the voter's minds. I think if they play like they did against UCONN, it is going to be hard for any team to beat them. Ohio State would have the best chance, but you saw what the spread of Illinois did to that Buckeye defense. I just want to see my 'Eers get a shot.

[ QUOTE ]

Missouri will probably lose to Okalahoma again but Ohio State will jump WVU back for the number 1 spot. So we're looking at #1 Ohio State vs. #2 WVU in the national championship game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a chance . . . they dont have a game to play and r behind wvu alot in the bcs . . .

[ QUOTE ]

Missouri will probably lose to Okalahoma again but Ohio State will jump WVU back for the number 1 spot. So we're looking at #1 Ohio State vs. #2 WVU in the national championship game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But they are Ohio State. And WVU is..well WVU.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess by that reasoning you think if Missouri wins then it will be Missouri vs. Ohio State for the National Championship. Not a chance.

If WVU wins....there is no way on Earth that the hairless nut university will hop WVU. WVU is way ahead of them in the BCS and no game left to play. If WVU wins.....and Mizzou loses....WVU IS 1.....AND OSU is 2! Just win BABY!