tech fans... shut up!!

swvasport_7

[ QUOTE ]

LOL I guess what it boils down to is that WVU is #2 and no ACC team has a shot at THE national championship this year. If we are worthy we will win our rivalry game and play for the championship! Anyone can argue strength of schedule.......you know.....playing the local high school....William and Mary. You can't even use Marshla....It was mandated by the Governor. The ACC conference schedule looks good on paper..........name wise......but it sucks worse than 5 other conferences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again! This is not about VT...all of the VT fans have admitted the the ACC is weak this season, and that VT is not the best team in the nation...all of the WVU fans with their blue and gold blinders on just cant admit that they got lucky and there are teams out there with one and two losses that play a tougher schedule and are better than the Mountaineers. Im finished with this crap...it really is geting dumb.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck is part of the equation. No Blue and Gold blinders here. I didn't think we had a shot after losing to USF. So many upsets this year. Luck is part of it every year for some teams! NOONE can predict the outcome of schedules......at least unless they are playing a DII team. Appy st. should have never happened........but I loved it. Rutgers and Louisville didn't play as well as last year......they got knocked off in conference. It happens......NOONE could predict that UCONN of all people would be up for a BE title, but they played very well....got a couple calls that helped out. From the end of last year until this year....all the experts have said WVU has a shot at the title....this team is for real......they just have to find a way to play defense.....go look up our ranking. We have done that. Nothing matters at this point for WVU but beating PITT this weekend. I could careless what a fan from the ACC says about schedules.......the folks that matter and the "unbiased" computer says we are number two! WE win and we are in!

[ QUOTE ]

LOL I guess what it boils down to is that WVU is #2 and no ACC team has a shot at THE national championship this year. If we are worthy we will win our rivalry game and play for the championship! Anyone can argue strength of schedule.......you know.....playing the local high school....William and Mary. You can't even use Marshla....It was mandated by the Governor. The ACC conference schedule looks good on paper..........name wise......but it sucks worse than 5 other conferences.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess WVU never schedules 1-AA teams. Who the hell was Eastern Washington last year and who the hell is Villanova next year on WVU's schedule??? The same as Bill & Mary.

WVU is benefiting from losing early and everyone else losing late.

We also have Auburn at home.........OOC.....who does tech have? We are also adding Florida State, Michigan State.....unfortunately the scheduled games with FSU were before they started sucking so bad in the ACC. Tech won't schedule us anymore......too afraid to come to MOTOWN says Frank. TECH had bill and mary and ohio......and ECU.... WVU had MSU.....in a bowl and beat some good teams in the SEC, WMU who was picked to win the MAC and didn't play too hot....Marshall...not our choice....ECU....and Maryland...played tough in the ACC lol. Anyway mull that before talking junk on our OOC schedule

Auburn dropped the VT series in search of an easy win and they contacted WVU. VT had LSU, has Ohio State coming, Nebraska, Wisconsin just to name a few.

You still do not speak with much intelligence.

BTW.....Beamer never said that and if you can provide proof that he did, then do so.

lol as long as pat white stays....Auburn is in trouble....bring them on. I'll root for VT against OSU.....can't stand them. Never the less.....Wisconsin is a joke. Nebraska.......are you kidding me....you'd be better off keeping ECU or someone. OSU is your only school there and they play in a chump conference....go get an SEC school. As far as what frank said....I'll look for it...I saw the press conference lol. If I find it I'll holler at ya.

[ QUOTE ]

lol as long as pat white stays....Auburn is in trouble....bring them on. I'll root for VT against OSU.....can't stand them. Never the less.....Wisconsin is a joke. Nebraska.......are you kidding me....you'd be better off keeping ECU or someone. OSU is your only school there and they play in a chump conference....go get an SEC school. As far as what frank said....I'll look for it...I saw the press conference lol. If I find it I'll holler at ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

SEC schools won't play VT. We've tried. VT got lucky with LSU and Auburn signed back out.

Mich. St. and Colorado are no better for WVU then Nebraska and Wisconsin are for VT.

You still don't provide a valid argument.

I'm done with this thread. Peace out!!

[ QUOTE ]

lol as long as pat white stays....Auburn is in trouble....bring them on.

[/ QUOTE ]

And as soon as Pat White is gone...WVU is in trouble...run for the hills...

Even if we played every top ten team out there, it wouldn't be VALID enough for you............so in conclusion of all this........apparently who we've played and beaten has been good enough to make us number two even with a loss. Tech would be up for the big game if they didn't lay down and give up against BC. Instead the cards fell our way and if we can beat pitt....we deserve our shot.....

[ QUOTE ]

Even if we played every top ten team out there, it wouldn't be VALID enough for you............so in conclusion of all this........apparently who we've played and beaten has been good enough to make us number two even with a loss. Tech would be up for the big game if they didn't lay down and give up against BC. Instead the cards fell our way and if we can beat pitt....we deserve our shot.....

[/ QUOTE ]

If you played every top 10 team out there then there would be no need for this discussion..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

lol as long as pat white stays....Auburn is in trouble....bring them on.

[/ QUOTE ]

And as soon as Pat White is gone...WVU is in trouble...run for the hills...

[/ QUOTE ]

The blue and gold will go back in the closet like it was about 10 years ago..

LOL, I love the WVU haterz! You obviously haven't seen what we have behind Mr. White. Jarret Brown is a great passer... I would say better accuracy than White. I have stood on the field and watched this guy work...... White is a better runner and a born leader. If WVU gets Terrelle Pryor....T....R....O...U....B....L.....E for anyone in the way. Like it or not......WVU is here to stay.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

LOL, I love the WVU haterz! You obviously haven't seen what we have behind Mr. White. Jarret Brown is a great passer... I would say better accuracy than White. I have stood on the field and watched this guy work...... White is a better runner and a born leader. If WVU gets Terrelle Pryor....T....R....O...U....B....L.....E for anyone in the way. Like it or not......WVU is here to stay.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah! trouble for the big east where there are no defenses! Any team would be here to stay when year in year out they have to play UCONN or rutgers to win the conference...

If that is the case.....which it's not, then maybe Tech should have stayed instead of taking shut up money. They were part of a lawsuit against the ACC for attempting to take Miami and BC.....the ACC shoved money their way and they said on second thought......We'll play in the always corrupt conference.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

If that is the case.....which it's not, then maybe Tech should have stayed instead of taking shut up money. They were part of a lawsuit against the ACC for attempting to take Miami and BC.....the ACC shoved money their way and they said on second thought......We'll play in the always corrupt conference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point... then we wouldnt have to hear about how every WVU player and future player are gods, and so is every other Big East team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point... then we wouldnt have to hear about how every WVU player and future player are gods, and so is every other Big East team.

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU did the same school screwing in 1994 to Temple and VT. Took the money and looked out for their own best interest after they agreed they wouldn't do what they did.

I assume you are speaking of Coach Rod? If you are.....Alabamba tossed some cash his way to go to the SEC and he declined. He grew up in WV, he played at WV. WVU will have to pay the man if he wins a NC. They will! It's so sad to see people in such dissaray because WVU has a shot at this year. Hell I cheered for VT in the FSU game ....but they were big east.

[ QUOTE ]

I assume you are speaking of Coach Rod? If you are.....Alabamba tossed some cash his way to go to the SEC and he declined. He grew up in WV, he played at WV. WVU will have to pay the man if he wins a NC. They will! It's so sad to see people in such dissaray because WVU has a shot at this year. Hell I cheered for VT in the FSU game ....but they were big east.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you read??? "in 1994" my post reads. That is when WVU got into the Big East for all sports and blocked VT and Temple for all sports after the joined Syracuse in saying "they would not vote for expansion that did not include VT and Temple."

I could care less what Rich Rod did to Alabama. Beamer did the same to North Carolina.