tech fans... shut up!!

swvasport_7

[ QUOTE ]

I thought I got away from math class! Geez, the transititve!.......How about the multiplicative property of Zero......(any number times 0 = zero) This about the strength of schedule of the ACC in conference schedules!

LOL sorry UVA.....just picking on ya.laugh a little

[/ QUOTE ]

If the ACC strength of schedule is zero then you can more than prove by using the transitive property that the Big East conference strength of schedule is also ZERO! wink.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

What do Boise State and the ACC have in common?

ONE BCS WIN

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you call someone who posts the same joke that isn't even funny on every forum?

RAMROD!

Guest JJBrickface

If WVU makes the BCS Championship game I hope they play Ohio State rather than Missouri. I think we could score on Missouri easiliy but their QB is good about keeping plays alive. Thats tough to defend.

[ QUOTE ]

once again......keep dreaming alice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have posed this question several times now, and have yet to receive an answer... Who does WVU play that makes their

schedule decent?

[ QUOTE ]

lol clemson is questionable.......so inconsistent and tech almost choked on that one too. The only "quality" team was BC and they are falling apart! UVA........only beat UCONN by 1 point at home!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of a couple of teams that WVU almost pissed away too, Cincy & Loserville.

Before you start to bash other teams take a look at your own!

your right wvu is awful take a look at it no tradtion at all never played for a championship..oops...sorry forgot about 88, shalacked in 93 but did play for a share...most likely in 2007....beat oklahoma in the days when okie ( under switzer) was almost unbeatable....that was 82 for all you crazy nuts...wvu is terrible...keep thinking...and hokies at the end of this year...it is very possible,other than the series lead 28-23...wvu will have two more natinal championship appearances than you and also possibly 1 more national champioship....I am thinking of getting a tatoo of 304....its a little tastier than 757

[ QUOTE ]

your right wvu is awful take a look at it no tradtion at all never played for a championship..oops...sorry forgot about 88, shalacked in 93 but did play for a share...most likely in 2007....beat oklahoma in the days when okie ( under switzer) was almost unbeatable....that was 82 for all you crazy nuts...wvu is terrible...keep thinking...and hokies at the end of this year...it is very possible,other than the series lead 28-23...wvu will have two more natinal championship appearances than you and also possibly 1 more national champioship....I am thinking of getting a tatoo of 304....its a little tastier than 757

[/ QUOTE ]

translation anyone?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I say a word about what the eff WVU did 25 years ago??? I am simple stating that WVU has not played a tougher schedule then Virginia Tech has this year.

[ QUOTE ]

interesting????????????????????????

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10495964

articles all about opinions..sort of like our conversations

what bowl you going too..have fun in Miami...I will be in New Orleans...no not for the sugar bowl silly,,,the national championship...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been there, it was a good time. We'll be back, soon.

[ QUOTE ]

interesting...........

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7492594

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone from the NO SPIN ZONE must have written this...

[ QUOTE ]

The Ranking Should Be Lower Because ... it's time to be honest; the Big East isn't any big deal. Should a national title team struggle that much with Louisville and Cincinnati? Is hanging 66 on Connecticut anything to brag about? At this point, the best win this year appears to be over, well, uh, Mississippi State?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I say a word about what the eff WVU did 25 years ago??? I am simple stating that WVU has not played a tougher schedule then Virginia Tech has this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go by overall schedule, this is exactly correct. Virginia Tech's schedule is 12th in the nation, with a combined opponent record of 68-48. West Virginia is 48th, with a combined opponent record of 63-57. I'm just the messenger...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

interesting????????????????????????

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10495964

articles all about opinions..sort of like our conversations

what bowl you going too..have fun in Miami...I will be in New Orleans...no not for the sugar bowl silly,,,the national championship...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been there, it was a good time. We'll be back, soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

how'd that go for u while u were down there ? ? ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just some facts to help settle the debate. Every conference record is going to be .500. The ACC is currently 48-48. The Big East 26-26. Non conference record for each. ACC 33-15 winning percentage .6875. Big East 29-11 .7250. According to CBS the strength of schedule for the conference is as follows:

Rating by Conferences

Conference Avg*

1. SEC 13.25

2. Big East 23.63

3. Pac-10 25.50

4. Big Ten 43.04

5. Big 12 49.75

6. ACC 63.79

7. Mountain West 67.55

8. WAC 74.66

9. Conference USA 91.91

10. MAC 106.23

11. Sun Belt 107.50

*Average strength of schedule rankings

Looking at the top three is each division of the ACC the best non confernce wins are Virginia over UCONN and Clemson over South Carolina. Bad losses, Wyoming over Virginia and Nebraska over Wake Forest. In non coference games where they could make a statement GT lost to Georgia, and VT well got humiliated against LSU. Looking at the top 6 in the Big East. The Big East has non conference wins over Maryland, Mississippi State, and Auburn. The only bad loss would be Utah over Louisville. Head to head the Big East is 4-2 against the ACC. Someone please tell me how VT deserves to be rank (BCS) ahead of BC and LSU. Two teams with two losses that beat VT. Who has it beat to be ranked above USC or Oklahoma. Show me the beef VT fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who has WVU beat to be ranked ahead of Ohio State? Who have they beat to be ahead of Kansas? Hawaii? Who has WVU beat period?

Honestly, neither team has that many quality wins, neither have any agaist a true top 15 team, and neither play in conference that is "tough"

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't who we beat, it is who we didn't lose to. The fact is Ohio State lost a game at the worst possible time of the year.

I love how a lot of people were hating on the playoff system before, but now that WVU is in it, they hate the BCS. I love it...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just some facts to help settle the debate. Every conference record is going to be .500. The ACC is currently 48-48. The Big East 26-26. Non conference record for each. ACC 33-15 winning percentage .6875. Big East 29-11 .7250. According to CBS the strength of schedule for the conference is as follows:

Rating by Conferences

Conference Avg*

1. SEC 13.25

2. Big East 23.63

3. Pac-10 25.50

4. Big Ten 43.04

5. Big 12 49.75

6. ACC 63.79

7. Mountain West 67.55

8. WAC 74.66

9. Conference USA 91.91

10. MAC 106.23

11. Sun Belt 107.50

*Average strength of schedule rankings

Looking at the top three is each division of the ACC the best non confernce wins are Virginia over UCONN and Clemson over South Carolina. Bad losses, Wyoming over Virginia and Nebraska over Wake Forest. In non coference games where they could make a statement GT lost to Georgia, and VT well got humiliated against LSU. Looking at the top 6 in the Big East. The Big East has non conference wins over Maryland, Mississippi State, and Auburn. The only bad loss would be Utah over Louisville. Head to head the Big East is 4-2 against the ACC. Someone please tell me how VT deserves to be rank (BCS) ahead of BC and LSU. Two teams with two losses that beat VT. Who has it beat to be ranked above USC or Oklahoma. Show me the beef VT fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who has WVU beat to be ranked ahead of Ohio State? Who have they beat to be ahead of Kansas? Hawaii? Who has WVU beat period?

Honestly, neither team has that many quality wins, neither have any agaist a true top 15 team, and neither play in conference that is "tough"

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't who we beat, it is who we didn't lose to. The fact is Ohio State lost a game at the worst possible time of the year.

I love how a lot of people were hating on the playoff system before, but now that WVU is in it, they hate the BCS. I love it...

[/ QUOTE ]

I only recall about two people "hating" on the playoff season...almost everyone already hated the BcS...this just makes it look even worse.

LOL I guess what it boils down to is that WVU is #2 and no ACC team has a shot at THE national championship this year. If we are worthy we will win our rivalry game and play for the championship! Anyone can argue strength of schedule.......you know.....playing the local high school....William and Mary. You can't even use Marshla....It was mandated by the Governor. The ACC conference schedule looks good on paper..........name wise......but it sucks worse than 5 other conferences.