Grundy Soccer

Irock54

Soccer is a communist conspiracy to deprive the American youth of their hand eye coordination.

By playing the game of soccer American youth will lose the ability to throw hand grenades with accuracy, shoot machine guns with accuracy and will therefore become subject to a hostile foreign or domestic communist takeover!

Down with Soccer, as Frankenstein once said "Soccer Bad!"

who shoots guns and throws hand grenades with their feet?

The Germans were so inept at throwing that they had to have an attachment placed on all of their hand grenades during WWII, wheras American soldiers could throw curve balls and sliders with the little beauties. Despite the fact that soccer is a communist conspiracy the Fascist also used it, but we all know what happened to Fascism!

[ QUOTE ]

The Germans were so inept at throwing that they had to have an attachment placed on all of their hand grenades during WWII, wheras American soldiers could throw curve balls and sliders with the little beauties. Despite the fact that soccer is a communist conspiracy the Fascist also used it, but we all know what happened to Fascism!

[/ QUOTE ]

No Communism is communism....soccer is not communism.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does that have to do with soccer?

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

sorry man i cant agree with you there... maybe its cause im from north america but i just dont get the same kind of excitement outta soccer that i do football.. but i do respect anyone who can constantly run and move for that long thats gotta be tough..

• 2 weeks later...